20 Rawson Street
Property id: 3399697
Lakeside living with huge 4 car garaging - new owner never moved in & is motivated to sell fast!
Set in a beautifully quiet part of Swansea North with lovely Lake Macquarie at one end of the wonderfully wide street and spectacular Swansea Channel at the other, 2 awesome boat ramps are just seconds from home, with Coon Island's stunning sandy swimming beach just an easy level stroll away, meticulously maintained and perfectly presented this well-built brick and tile home is tastefully renovated and offers a light filled open plan interior, boasting a fantastic flowing floor-plan and delightful modern open style kitchen with new second bathroom. Set back from the road, a brilliant wide driveway lets every manner of boat, caravan or motorhome into the backyard with a purpose built garage offering plenty of height for your boat or van and an oversized attached double garage providing the perfect man cave with room for big vehicles and a workshop, that's sure to keep the man of the house, out of the house and not under foot, so the lady of the house can enjoy picturesque and peaceful living indoors, why the current owner never moved in is beyond crazy and why she is willing to sell so low is mind boggling, but there is a not to be missed opportunity here for someone to snaffle themselves a magic buy!
* North facing, bask in warm winter morning sun/enjoy cool summer sea breezes
* Discover a side entry that affords the open living areas & bedrooms real privacy
* Appreciate fresh flooring & paintwork throughout the entirety of the living & hall
* Rarely needed split system air graces the living & ceiling fans draws the breeze
* Young kitchen with floor to ceiling cupboards, pantry, raised oven & dishwasher
* Generous built in hallway storage, separate toilet & a brand new 2nd bathroom
* Fresh & light filled roomy main bathroom with shower separate from the bath
* 3 good size bedrooms close by both bathrooms & the handy separate toilet
* A spacious master, enjoys great built in robes, ceiling fan & a green outlook
* Ceiling fans & green vistas feature in all 3 bedrooms with built in robes in bed 2
* Solar panels, big water tanks & a full watering system keeping outdoors green
* Perfect inside & outside with manicured easy-care lawns & great outdoor living
If you're looking for somewhere special with no work to do inside or out, where spacious, quality living is spread out over one easy single level that beautifully connects with equally level, easy care grounds and beyond to a flat street, you just found yourself the perfect property right here and with The Lake at one end of the street and Swansea Channel at the other end, the location is perfect too, especially given it has always been flood free. Complete with solar HWS panels, plentiful rain water tanks, great wide side access to the backyard, massive auto entry, wide and deep triple car garaging on a separate circuit to the house and another quality carport that is perfect for your boat or caravan, you couldn't ask for a better or more tailor made home for the fussy female and the fiddly, tinkering male, who both like to take off and travel but arrive home to something they are proud to call home sweet home ....
1:00pm - 1:30pm
Saturday, 30 May 2020