30 George Street
Property id: 3399696
BER $585,000 - $625,000
All the old girl charm & character you could ask for + room for your boat, van & 2 cars!
Not like a typical Swansea shack, this beauty promises genuine old world architecture and lovely bones with soaring ceilings, wide feature cornices, timber floorboards and fantastic side access to phenomenal fully operational garaging with power and lighting you rarely see, the living areas are light bright and large and the bedrooms boast the same sunny and airy big room feel with a secure front sunroom adding an extra dimension as well. Best of all this old girl features a kitchen to the rear of the home, which beautifully opens out to a lovely level backyard, lending itself to further rear deck living or family room extensions later on, where most Swansea homes are full of one awkward add on after another and bedrooms at the back where you want your living, this one promises a very workable floorplan and the perfect North East facing back yard, a must have aspect for sunny winter mornings and cool summer afternoons, whether you are starting out, slowing down, weekending or investing for now until you can move up to God's country this property offers something for everyone!
* Light, airy & large flowing living with wide cornices & craftsman feature plasterwork
* High ceilings & polished timber floorboards that lie in wait of again being on display
* Large light filled lounge flows to open dining & a big kitchen with backyard outlook
* Generous bedrooms, the master boasts a bay window with his & her separate robes
* Great size second bedroom also featuring good size built in robes opposite the main
* Front sunroom with shutters, a perfect spot for a study or an extra visitors' sleepout
* Bathroom with bath & updated vanity, practical separate shower & separate toilet
* Handy screened in covered rear patio overlooking the backyard flow off the kitchen
* Handy ramps for easy & safe access for elderly/wheelchair bound owners & visitors
* Flat easy-care lawn front & back, wide & easy access to a 2 cars garage & carport
* With power, lights & even a TV connection the man cave is ready & waiting for you
* Perfect North East facing backyard for the best all season outdoor living you can buy
An oldie, but a goldie, they don't build them like this anymore, yes there's still work to do to fully make her the masterpiece she deserves to be, but right now she is move in ready for you or your tenants and she is full of features and character you just won't find in most homes in this price range, the stepped plasterwork features are a long gone lost art form, so too the wide cornices and hardwood custom built frame, but unlike so many of the oldies, this classic lends itself to open living that flows effortlessly out to the perfect aspect backyard with a very easy 3rd bedroom option available within the existing space as well. So if you like charming, relaxed Lakeside living with your choice of boat ramps and beaches minutes from home and you have toys you need garaged and off street or you need a place to tinker or exile your husband or run away from your wife, then this property is a must see, so give us a call to inspect .....
Contact agent for details