88 Macquarie Grove
Property id: 3390111
"Beach House" cottage charm, totally renovated interior & a great location ....
There's a certain something about this end of town that seems to captivate buyers, maybe it's the easy walk to patrolled surf for Sunday morning Nippers or an afternoon wine or beer at the Surf Club Bar, or perhaps a run along the beach with the dog between Hams and Frenchman's fantastic board rider's paradise, maybe it's the appeal of great coffee and food within strolling distance of home, with the village shops, cafes and hotel strip just minutes away, or maybe it's just the peace of mind you have knowing your kids can walk safely to and from school, one thing is for certain here, the popularity of this set away from main roads location is undeniable! Beyond its hot spot location and proximity to everything that matters, there is a lot more to love about this property, for starters it has been totally renovated inside with the old kitchen and bathroom long gone and the floorboards having been polished and walls painted a pristine white, then there's the awesome North East facing pets' and kids' friendly backyard offering plenty of room for play and great scope for extensions and a pool later on, beyond this, a big double garage with double carport out front, means there's lots of off street parking and terrific man cave potential too!
- You can see the Lake from the big front-yard, giving you a hint of the view potential
- A future 2nd storey would see you enjoying views to Redhead Bluff & The Channel
- Boasting a perfect North East rear aspect, enjoy winter sun & summer sea breezes
- The open plan living is light & airy with a great connection to the kitchen & backyard
- Polished timber floorboards & fresh white interior offer a lovely neutral colour palette
- Comfortable now, the potential to extend forwards & back make this home appealing
- 2 of the 3 bedrooms enjoy built in robes, with a lovely modern bathroom set close by
- Like the bathroom, the kitchen is crisp & fresh, enjoying an outlook to the backyard
- A handy 2nd toilet off the covered back deck lends itself to becoming bathroom 2
- Side drive access to a big double carport & a big double garage with power & lights
- Until you extend enjoy both covered front & back decks for all season outdoor living
- Perfectly located, cute beach house, not boring, not a project home, not brick & tile
With nearby homes selling for over $1.1M and nearby properties currently asking over $1.2M, it's easy to understand this location's appeal to a diverse range of buyers and why those who own cottages like this are hanging on tightly to them and madly extending and renovating. Unfortunately for this owner, circumstances see him having to give up his dream beach house location and cottage, so if you're after a great beachside position and you also appreciate comfortable fresh modern living now with potential to go up, or out, or both, then this home should put a big smile on your face - stroll to patrolled surf, schools, cafes, restaurants and hotel - seriously what's not to love - oh and it comes complete with beautiful bonus tenants until you can move in!
Contact agent for details