18 Ross Street
Property id: 3386851
Prime waterfront ... Enviable lifestyle!
Being near water is good for the soul they say. Imagine sitting quietly on the front deck of your luxury waterfront home, gazing over picturesque Lake Macquarie and listening to the water lapping on the shore just metres away from you, enjoying the serenity of sail boats on the lake, a fishing dinghy nearby, mountains in the distance. Or you may prefer the fun of being out on the water in your own boat or jet ski or exploring the lake in your kayak. Either way, you won't ever want to leave this idyllic waterfront property and the amazing lifestyle it offers.
Just as importantly, this stunning home is barely five years old and offers all the comforts and amenities you need for a relaxed and carefree lifestyle, yet it's located just minutes away from the bustling shops and cafes of Belmont and is little more than an hour north of metropolitan Sydney.
- Open plan kitchen and living area with breathtaking views of the lake and the mountains beyond.
- Your own private boat shed on the water's edge; direct access to the water to launch your boat or kayak.
- Covered timber deck for al fresco dining and entertaining with 180o ever-changing lake vistas.
- Extra living spaces in the form of a separate media room plus a gym or home office with a powder room.
- Spacious modern kitchen with high quality inclusions such as 900mm Blanco oven and gas cooktop.
- Master bedroom suite upstairs overlooking the lake with a huge luxury ensuite and walk in robe.
- Three other bedrooms, family bathroom, separate wc.
- Ducted air conditioning, Plantation shutters throughout, security system.
- 539 sq.m. block, fully fenced with a private garden courtyard leading to the home's entrance.
- An easy stroll to the village shops & cafes, swimming baths, 16-footers club and Lake Macquarie Yacht Club.
This home's absolute waterfront setting puts it among the region's most tightly held and highly desirable addresses. Viewing is by appointment only. Call now so you don't miss out.
Rod Conry Ph.0405 449468
1:15pm - 1:45pm
Saturday, 22 February 2020