1 Phoenix Drive
Property id: 3381547
Sparkling new and with a negative carbon footprint!
If you care about the environment and want to drastically reduce your power and water bills, you must see this! Designed by architect and renowned Australian Sustainability Design Expert Dick Clarke to have a minimal footprint on the environment, this exciting home offers state of the art energy efficient features such as:
- 7.44kW solar power from 24 all black solar panels; a massive 10kWh Sonnen storage Battery.
- Double Glazing to reduce heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer as well as noise reduction.
- R7 insulation in bedroom ceilings, R6 in raked ceiling living areas and insulated garage, R2.5 in all external walls.
- 7,000 litres of rainwater storage.
- Reclaim Energy Heat Pump hot water system.
- Five-star air conditioner, ceiling fans, LED lights throughout.
- Ilve appliances including induction cooking and integrated dishwasher.
You'll also get light and breezy open plan kitchen/living, a 21 sq.m. north-east oriented timber deck for outdoor living and minimal yard for easy maintenance.
This is a state of the art "green" home that's modern, convenient and economical, the perfect home for downsizers or busy professionals who are committed to sustainability. Situated in a well established and highly desirable lakeside suburb, you will be surrounded by modern homes in a new subdivision and yet be just minutes away from shops, restaurants, schools and the popular Warners Bay foreshore.
Land: 384.8 m2
Contact: Rod Conry ph.0405 449468
10:00am - 10:30am
Saturday, 22 February 2020