4/ 29 Wood Street
Property id: 3381421
Short & sweet & very neat - this cute renovated solid brick villa will beat your budget blues!
Renovated, this almost indestructible single level villa represents one of the most affordable buying opportunities in the 2281 postcode, set away from the road with just 1 immediate neighbour, it's just an easy stroll across the road to Coles and all manner of shops and services including cafes, buses and the local library with the Lake, Channel and great beaches just minutes away, whether you're starting out or slowing down, buying your 1st investment or weekender or you're trying to find somewhere affordable for your elderly or not very mobile Mum or Dad to live close to home, this pocket rocket will blow your mind, with its hard to beat value and its double brick quality build. The original kitchen has been replaced and the bathroom upgraded with modern carpet replacing the old flooring, in good condition, a quick coat of crisp white paint would give you that big bang for your buck, light, airy "brand new" fantastically fresh-as feeling, expect open plan living in a safe and secure complex with a great covered rear entertainment courtyard and a lovely grassy outdoor area, you don't have to maintain, but get to enjoy, with ample off street and visitor parking too!
- Friendly affordable complex with great long term neighbours & the perfect breezy aspect
- Safe & secure set back from the road position, easy flat stroll to Coles, shops, cafes & ...
- Covered front porch for off-street resident parking or a place to catch some sun/breezes
- Light & airy open plan living with modern kitchen boasts an unobstructed North outlook
- Both the open living & kitchen enjoy cool North Easterly afternoon summer sea-breezes
- Beyond the open plan living discover a compact but fresh bathroom with separate toilet
- The nearby master bedroom boasts built in robes & outlook to the terrific back courtyard
- The laundry opens straight out to the no maintenance, all weather covered outdoor living
- Originally designed with very long garages, most are set up as 2nd bedrooms/2nd living
- Still featuring the original garage door with storage behind, the garage can be reinstated
- Visitors have lots of easy access parking & residents can park in front of/next to this villa
- Many residents don't drive & truly love the stroll to everything location & nearby buses
If your budget is tight and you're struggling to break into the real estate market and you're depressed by anything and everything you see in this price range, then this is your golden opportunity to kick start your rent portfolio or buy your 1st home or safely and securely re-locate your loved one closer to your own home if you're local. Affordable, fresh, renovated and well located single level living down on the flats of gorgeous surrounded by water Swansea, with shops almost at your door and gorgeous beaches just minutes' drive away, there's lots on offer here for a teeny weeny price!
Contact agent for details
$1,550.15 per year
$195 per quarter
$510 per quarter