10 New Street
Property id: 3380927
Nestled in a quiet street, strolling distance to patrolled surf, promising views & potential plus!
A whisper quiet setting, within easy striking distance of our famous cave, club house, kiosk, summer weekend beachside bar and the most delicious golden sand and sparkling surf you'll find anywhere on the East Coast, just 1 hour North of Hornsby, we may be further away, but we have none of the traffic you'll encounter heading to the Central Coast's and Sydney's Northern beaches, so you can often arrive in the same amount of time or quicker, yet enjoy a more peaceful less stressful drive! Old school built with an immense amount of attention to detail and workmanship pride, sadly the skill set demonstrated here is rarely seen in the 70s, 80s and 90s builds more commonly offered in Caves, from its lovely high ceilings, to its wide set cornices, through to its yummy polished timber floorboards, generous room sizes and quality hardwood frame, the potential to extend forward, out back and up, or perhaps all 3 is incredibly real here, with foundations that will take a whole lot more ... until then though this charming big beachside bungalow will delight families, retirees and weekenders right now with its very comfortable, free flowing light and airy open plan interior, genuine ocean views and a backyard that kids, grandkids and puppies won't be able to resist falling in love with .....
- Spacious & breezy, free flowing open style living with genuine ocean views & deck access
- Room to go forward & extend the deck, so it wraps around the North East facing living
- Thanks to the quiet street, privacy, peace & quiet are assured, no prying drive by lookers
- A big open kitchen flows 2ways to dining & lounge with views + handy 2nd rear living/yard
- Magic kids, grandkids & puppy friendly private backyard with big covered outdoor living
- All 4 bedrooms & the main bathroom are located in a separate wing away from the living
- The master suite promises lots of space, ocean views & plentiful built in robe storage
- Another master size rear bedroom enjoys a lovely outlook to the leafy green backyard
- The main bathroom could easily convert to an ensuite for a rear facing master bedroom
- A bedroom size back laundry with separate toilet could then become the main bathroom
- Perfect North East sunny winter mornings & superb sea breeze cool summer afternoons
- Huge garaging & massive under house storage - all this & just 10 houses to the surf club
Quiet coastal walking tracks through to puppy friendly Spoon Rocks sand and gentle waves beckon, for the more fit thrill seekers, Pinny beach offers big surf for pro body boarders and pro rock fisherman, amazing hikes and off-road bike trail adventures all the way through to captivating Catherine Hill Bay's Northern shelf and oceanside rock pool await your discovery, with sensational kite and main stream surfing available at Frenchman's northern end of Caves. For the more chilled and social strollers and swimmers amongst us, who just want to cool off and get some sun, the main beach's patrolled sand and surf are within short strolling distance of home and so too is a great coffee, beer, wine or bite to eat with The Mawson Cafe/Restaurant, Caves Bar n Bungalows and Boffee Cafe and much more, all less than a km away - perfect for weekends or weeks on end - life's good, actually life's great here in Caves ......
Contact agent for details