846 Pacific Highway
Property id: 3379410
Diamonds are forever!
Snuggled behind the tall privacy fence is a charming brick & tile home that will stand the test of time. Whether it's a very special first home or a great little investment you're looking for, this home will tick lots of boxes with its affordable price range, convenient location and solid all-brick construction. And whether you're a seasoned renovator or a novice, you'll recognise the potential to easily add further value to this property either now or in the future.
- Large bedrooms, high ceilings, timber floors
- Easily configured to 3 bedrooms without compromising living space
- Freestanding garage has been converted to a studio with double glazed doors
- Great potential to add value e.g. by polishing floors, upgrading the kitchen
- Fully fenced flat block of 556 sq.m. with large undercover outdoor living area
- Nearby Lake Macquarie, Swansea channel and Blacksmiths beach offer great fishing, boating & surfing
- Opposite Belmont golf course and only 5 minutes to Belmont and Swansea commercial centres
- Approx. 1 hour on the M1 from Sydney
Built in the days when homes were as solid as a rock, this one is no exception. Neat and tidy, ready for immediate occupation but with potential to add to its vale with quite minor renovations either now or over a period of time, this little gem is a great buy for a first home buyer or investor.
Rod Conry 0405 449468 or
Jenni McGregor 0418 645281
10:30am - 11:00am
Saturday, 22 February 2020
$449 per quarter
$741 per year