12 Woodbrook Trail
Property id: 3378997
Must be sold, architect inspired, ridiculously affordable, mostly 1 level modern home in a natural bush setting ...
Set at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac with a very picturesque green habitat corridor both behind and beside it, this block was deliberately chosen for its gorgeous leafy outlooks and its tucked away position, architect inspired and built by one of the leading and most well respected builders in Murrays Beach, it's easy to feel absolute confidence in the quality and construction of this delightful home, the fact that the design and materials have all been carefully chosen not just for their aesthetic and enduring quality, but also their ongoing contribution to environmental sustainability gives you that ultimate living green experience. The magnificent natural setting is truly captivating and so too is how the home's custom design has capitalised on nature, inviting it in at every opportunity, while offering maximum privacy and seclusion, with practical considerations also taken care of too, with garaging and boat or caravan parking on the lower level, along with a big enclosed under house area that offers an extra wet weather kids' alternative open living space, extra bedroom or just an extended storage and workshop man cave off the garage, while the entire upper level and decks, being the majority of the home, give you that very easy, single level living experience .....
- Light & airy open living spills effortlessly off a designer kitchen to alfresco deck living
- All living opens on to gorgeous wrap around hardwood decks & leafy green backdrops
- Outdoors is invited indoors at every opportunity - lots of glass windows & doors feature
- A designer kitchen boasts genuine solid granite benchtops & gorgeous glass splashback
- A stunning island bar lets the cook be part of all the action & lets family gather around
- Exquisite floorboards seamlessly tie all the living together creating a great 1st impression
- Boasting 3 master size bedrooms, a Juliet balcony, 2 walk in robes, built in robes & office
- Downstairs discover a big enclosed area, the perfect kids' playroom/emergency bedroom
- Very generous master bathroom & a great separate powder room/2nd bathroom option
- Everything from living to bedrooms & bathrooms is elegantly laid out over 1 easy level
- Only garaging, extra parking & huge under house living/bedroom & storage exist below
- No lawns or heavy maintenance gardens tie up your time, just relax & enjoy the serenity
Located within the original first stage of the Murrays Beach subdivision, this is a prized locale because of its greener feel and closer to The Lake and facilities position, a quick stroll through the rear nature corridor pops you out at The Lake House Cafe, the Village Green, the residents' only pool and the Lake foreshore jetty for starters. A custom, 1 off, truly charming and unique residence without compromise on quality or vistas and outlooks, designed by ex Nords Wharf waterfront owners, as an elegant and excellent downsize option, where they could be closer to town within a few minutes' drive of Swansea's excellent shopping, restaurants, clubs and services, the wonderful community feel, by the shores of magnificent Lake Macquarie are very much the icing on the cake, the current owners are in the mood to sell and sell quickly, so don't die wondering, come and see it as soon as you can .....
Contact agent for details
$440.20 per quarter
$149 per quarter