9 Hardy Street
Property id: 3374814
Beat your budget blues - brick home, new colorbond roof, corner site & side access backyard!
Just when you thought you couldn't afford Swansea and you had given up even trying to buy here, this little ripper comes along and saves the day - a great start for young ones, a few tradie skills will turn this light and airy renovator's delight into a home you will be proud to call your own. Its polished timber floor-boards and simple white interior offer a fantastic ready to go blank canvas just waiting for you to add your own flair and personal taste. Single level from the entry and flat front yard, this affordable residence offers an elevated leafy outlook, perfectly capturing North Easterly sea breezes in the summer and enjoying plentiful warm winter sun, with a great size, side accessed backyard and under house carport, the kids and pets have plenty of room to run and you can park oodles of toys off street or maybe even add a granny flat .....
- Polished boards feature throughout the light & airy fresh white interior
- A sun-drenched front porch makes a great place to sit on winter mornings
- The elevated nature of the home, guarantees cool summer sea breezes too
- 3 bedrooms feed off the original hall & are situated nearby the bathroom
- Make the bathroom lots bigger, by opening up the separate powder room
- Knock out the wall between the lounge, kitchen & dining for open plan living
- Extend the kitchen into the great size laundry for a butler's pantry option
- Appreciate a new colorbond roof & officially "storage" 2nd living & 4th bedroom
- Watch the kids play from your elevated back deck with king of the castle outlook
- Single level from the street & front yard, there's under house carport parking
- Side access to the good size kids, pets, toys & maybe granny friendly backyard
- Hardy Street is on the move with modern homes & lots of renovations going on
Beat the change, we have seen Jan Close and Reid Close in Caves Beach, both once little ugly duckling cul-de-sacs completely morph over the last decade into sought after locations, Hardy Street is also a cul-de-sac that is on the change with young people renovating everywhere and modern homes having been built just a few properties away at the end of the cul-de-sac. Remember beggars can't be choosers, this location is just minutes from The Lake, beach and Swansea shops and cafe strip and it will always beat being living miles away from The Coast and it will continue to change where other suburbs will always be hot and a decent drive to the water, shops, cafes and pubs and clubs!
10:00am - 10:30am
Saturday, 22 February 2020
$372 per quarter
$756 per year