1 Kuttul Street
Property id: 3369203
The perfect place to start out, slow down or weekend - beautiful Lakeside Blacksmiths, between The Channel & the sea!
What a perfect place to call home, an easy level stroll to the shops and delightful sandy swimming beach on Pelican's picturesque channel side foreshore picnic and playground stretch, with Blacksmiths Beach also within easy strolling distance of home, set on a corner block, large auto door double garaging and 2 street potential side access to the gorgeous North facing backyard means you can bring all your toys with room for your cars, jet-ski, boat and caravan. The perfect weekender you can lock up and leave your boat ready to use at the local newly upgraded Pelican boat ramp, which is just a few minutes from home and the like new very easy care inground pool will keep kids and grandkids entertained for days on end, during the holidays and weekends on those days you aren't out on the water yourselves, with owners and guests able to enjoy a quick dip in absolute privacy whenever you feel like it from the comfort of your own home, beyond the amazing location and lifestyle friendly backyard, discover what is Blacksmith's first ever brick home with all of the character of yesteryear adding to the charm and appeal of this property with its lovely high ceilings and intriguing plaster work ceilings ....
- North facing, very private, easy care leisure & lifestyle backyard & inground pool
- Enjoy cool summer sea breezes, wonderful winter sun & covered outdoor living
- Bring your cars & all your toys with huge auto door garaging & off-street parking
- Flat easy stroll to the Blacksmiths shops, post office, butcher, hotel & cafe strip
- Level stroll to sandy Pelican foreshore's swimming beach, playground, picnic strip
- A few minutes from Pelican's newly upgraded boat ramp & Blacky's ramp as well
- Water & fishing enthusiasts, young/old will love the beach, channel & Lake options
- Buy a little piece of history, securing Blacksmiths' first ever brick & tile residence
- A circular brick fence sets the scene, high ceilings & intriguing plaster work add to it
- Step inside & appreciate airy open plan, split system air-conditioned easy flow living
- Delight in a picturesque backyard that you will want to enjoy from dawn to dust
- With the kitchen close to the backyard action - a cool ale or wine is never far away
The master suite offers adjustable external louvre style shutters, ceiling fan, great size built in robes and easy proximity to the second bedroom and modernised bathroom, which features a great view to the gorgeous backyard, a bonus second shower and toilet mean there's no queuing to use the main bathroom either, its rear location being perfect for after the beach or boating on The Lake and also for when you're poolside or entertaining out back! Just the right size for downsizers, weekenders and first home buyers, you can entertain a crowd but not have to run a hotel or have adult kids boomerang back home or your young mates asking to move in!
Contact agent for details
$501 per quarter
$796 per year