59 Kingfisher Circuit
Property id: 3364893
Yes you can live here fulltime - renovated to perfection, house like proportions - truly a 1 of a kind property where borrowing to buy shouldn't be an issue .....
Nestled in the incredibly picturesque grounds of Lakeside Rafferty's Resort, enjoy all of the benefits of direct Lake access, thanks to the resort's private boat ramp and jetty, as well as full resort facilities, including your choice of 4 sensational swimming pools, with a divine all weather heated pool only a couple of doors away, with tennis courts aplenty and cafe restaurant facilities on the grounds, enjoy delightful waterfront strolls and indulge in get togethers poolside or barbecues and picnics across the vast array of delicious open space venues throughout the resort, or if you're up for a bit more adventure, head off for a bush walk back over to any number of beautiful beaches including Catherine Hill Bay, Spoon Rocks and Caves Beaches, honestly if you and your kids love the outdoors, you will love Rafferty's! Thanks to the delightful setting and the amazing affordability of property here by The Lake, just 10 minutes from Swansea's fantastic shops, supermarkets, all manner of services, restaurant and cafe strip, only 1 hour North of Hornsby, many buyers want to make Rafferty's home, but struggle to get finance for a permanent residence here, but we have a very distinct advantage, with LMCC documentation indicating a special permanent dwelling status, borrowing to buy and live here full time shouldn't be an issue ....
- Step inside & you immediately appreciate this home's almost house like proportions
- Very different to the rest, delight in the beachy feeling, huge ground floor living area
- Surprising oversized garaging, a true 2nd car space & massive under house storage too
- Potential to create a self-contained entire lower level - perfect for Air BNB & or guests
- Head up to light filled fresh & contemporary open living with divine real timber floors
- Flowing front to back to 2 magic outdoor spaces, blessed with Northly sun/sea breezes
- Be very pleasantly surprised by the tastefully renovated new stone tops lovely kitchen
- Central to the living, it overlooks the very special very private covered rear courtyard
- New appliances & dishwasher feature with all new tapware & toilets in the bathrooms
- Hallway with 2 generous double bedrooms with built ins split by the main bathroom
- Private retreat like escape master suite boasting walk in robe & plantations shutters
- Head out of the back courtyard & discover super easy level vehicle access & parking
A breath of fresh air, this property promises a completely different take on permanent or weekender resort living, unlike so many of the tired burnt out holiday homes here, this residence is as fresh and inviting as they come, yet it still offers you scope to add your own personalised stamp to it too, unlike the $1.1-$1.3 million residences here, you can afford it and unlike the townhouses and terraces, you have not only your own secure garaging but also fantastic under house extreme storage, distinguishing itself from other duplexes this property also boasts a very big rumpus room in addition to the ample open living. Too good to be true at this price, only an inspection will truly tell the full story here, it's a book you will want to read and it's a home you will want to call your own ....
Contact agent for details
$1,847 per quarter