4 Garrawantara Street
Property id: 3364345
Contact agent for details
The best of beach and lakeside living!
No expense has been spared with this beautifully renovated and substantially extended home, positioned a mere 200m from the sands of the idyllic Blacksmiths Beach and providing the opportunity for one lucky family to experience the great Australian dream of living in a beach-side suburb! Whilst appealing from the street, the true magnitude of what is being offered will surprise, time and again, once you inspect! Even the loftiest of expectations will be surpassed!
The floor plan currently comprises three bedrooms, three bathrooms, five internal living area options plus outdoor entertaining and four car garaging. It's extremely versatile and a fourth bedroom could easily be created, with an abundance of living remaining.
Undoubtedly, the highlight of this magnificent residence is the seamless transformation from spacious open plan living, of which the HIA Award-winning kitchen provides the centrepiece, to the most sublime of outdoor living options, incorporating an inviting heated plunge pool and an awesome outdoor plumbed kitchen complimented by an executive Beefeater BBQ. This provides the most sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere for entertaining family and friends.
- Beautiful street appeal with this exquisite, renovated and extended single level home
- Three bedrooms including a generous main with stunning ensuite and private deck
- Bedroom three makes for perfect guest accommodation, also with its own bathroom
- Two versatile living areas to the front of the home, ideal as a study and formal lounge
- Second living room, perfect for kids to retreat to AND additional games room
- HIA award winning kitchen with SMEG appliances, stone bench and storage galore
- The most magnificent of open plan living areas, high ceilings adding to the appeal
- Stacker door access to expansive covered entertaining area with outdoor plumbed kitchen and executive Beefeater BBQ
- Plunge pool/spa with breathtaking water feature - gas heated for use all year 'round
- Ducted air conditioning throughout to ensure comfort for 12 months of the year
- The most luxurious of main bathrooms with freestanding bath and oversized shower
- Plantation shutters throughout. Full Jensen surround sound system
- An abundance of storage is throughout the home, with Custom made cabinetry a real highlight - no expense has been spared here and if you've ever been frustrated at lack of storage, this will appeal!
All this in a home located 200m from the beach and close to nearby surf-club, with the family friendly Pelican Foreshore, Lake Macquarie moments away. Blacksmiths has the conveniences of Turea Street and all the conveniences of Swansea are minutes away!
This home will be of interest to a myriad of buyers with the largest of families being easily accommodated. Being single level with all the space for expensive toys, this may appeal to retirees or tradesman. Those looking to relocate from the hustle and bustle of Sydney, or perhaps purchase a weekend retreat - you may well have found perfection right here!
If you're genuinely in the market for a luxurious property, make it your priority to attend the Wednesday evening preview 6 - 6 30pm or Saturday August 31 open home 11 - 11 30am.
Contact agent for details