12 Macquarie Street
Property id: 3364326
More home for your dollar!
Inspection is highly recommended as this home and it's significant garaging is one that needs to be inspected to appreciate the enormity of what is being offered for sale. To summarise, four bedrooms are complimented by two bathrooms, with dual living area options and garaging for three cars. Add the inclusion of a large block with in-ground pool, and the ingredients are here to make for a wonderful family-friendly, memory-making home!
- Deceptively large home in quality Swansea location
- Four bedrooms will accommodate the largest of families
- Oversized lounge room, second living option to the rear
- Centralised kitchen, neat & tidy with plenty of cupboards
- Two bathrooms including a modern main with spa bath
- Third toilet for added convenience
- Five air conditioners ensure comfort all year round
- Solar panels to ensure energy costs are kept to a minimum
- Garaging for three cars and accompanying storage space
- Fully fenced and secure generous block of approximately 700sqm - plenty of room for children and/or family pets
- In-ground pool ready for you to enjoy hours of Summer fun!
Located 30 seconds to the Lake and within walking distance to all the shopping amenities that Swansea boasts, with both Blacksmiths Beach and Caves Beach minutes away, this property is the perfect option for a young family who wish to secure a sizable home now and value add over time! The garaging will appeal to tradies or those that need the storage of expensive toys!
Contact agent for details