782 Pacific Highway
Property id: 3350958
Light bright & airy tastefully renovated cottage with colossal rear man cave/shed or perhaps even 2nd dwelling potential ...
If your finances are tight, but you like things pretty, then you champagne taste/ beer budget type buyers are in luck, come and discover a fresh, modern, immaculately presented renovated home with open plan light and airy living, big bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and an absolute corker of a rear shed that would make the perfect man cave escape, large work from home office/gym/workshop or even potential granny flat. Whether you are starting out, slowing down, re-starting, weekending or investing there is something here for everyone and there is virtually nothing to do here but move in, the home has been clad and re-roofed in recent times, so there is little or no maintenance required inside or out, the property is fully fenced and secure from the road with a good size front lawn and backyard and a generous, covered, outside entertainment area is perfect for all season outdoor living and entertaining, promising a whole lot of bang for your buck this is one home you need to get on your list!
- Fall in love with the fresh, sunny modern open plan interior, modern kitchen & bathroom
- Appreciate the clean & contemporary look/feel of fresh paintwork & flooring throughout
- Delight in the spacious, split system air conditioned, open plan, light & airy main living
- Enjoy the modern kitchen & its easy access to both the main living & rear dining/living
- Open in style it boasts plenty of bench & cupboard space, corner pantry & dishwasher
- Luxuriate in your choice of 2 huge king size bedrooms, each featuring big built in robes
- Both enjoy modern ceiling fans, the master being blessed with window shutters as well
- An office area & traditional entry foyer offer privacy from the front door to the living area
- Appreciate an abundance of storage with a walk-in store room & double linen press too
- A viable third bedroom option also exists with minor/easy changes to existing space
- The modern bathroom is handy to both bedrooms plus all the indoor & outdoor living
- Fantastic covered outdoor entertaining spills out to an easy-care yard & massive shed
Located very close to transport, opposite the golf course, just an easy stroll to Naru beach and the local public school, whether you are retiring and looking for a no work to do property with a great big shed to tinker in or you're a young couple expecting your first child and wanting something modern and ready to move into, where you can still entertain and have fun out back away from the little one, then this home will tick a heck of a lot of boxes! For investors and weekender types or those of us with kids who threaten to never leave home, the massive rear garaging offers a cheeky second occupancy option, which could really come in handy from an extra dwelling/bedrooms space and or income point of view ...
Contact agent for details
$411.40 per quarter
$753 per year