5 Marvin Close
Property id: 3350914
Quiet cul-de-sac setting, refreshing renovated interior, ready to move into & enjoy now with covered off street parking for your van or boat!
Not even 250m from the water, with Birdie Beach just minutes away, enjoy the serenity of quiet cul-de-sac living, where the neighbours are awesome and your privacy is assured, with an oasis like backyard and expansive covered back deck, both are a pleasure to look out to and spend time in and on, flowing out to a manicured rear reserve, you couldn't ask for a prettier setting. Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to weekend, this brick and tile open plan home, which has been substantially renovated and improved both indoors and out, offers something for everyone, with a fresh and contemporary easy living look and style, you will love the fact that here you can simply move straight in and start immediately enjoying your new home from day 1 ......
- Small, quiet, quality cul-de-sac setting with fantastic privacy & wonderful neighbours
- Oasis like, very private established grounds are a joy to look out to & spend time in
- Perfect year-round outdoor dining/lounging/entertaining full width covered back deck
- Flat level landscaped to perfection grounds flow out to a lovely manicured rear reserve
- Inside open plan living features gas heating & split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open living spills outdoors to the magic back deck with the kitchen looking out to it too
- The modern kitchen is a refreshing change from the original & promises a great layout
- Also refreshed, the bathroom's convenient 3-way layout, makes it really user friendly
- Ensuite access to the master bedroom is rather an unexpected & very enjoyable treat
- The master like the 2nd bedroom boasts built in robes, ceiling fans & garden outlooks
- A double bed fits comfortably in the 3rd bedroom, which also boasts a garden outlook
- Internal access to an auto garage & great covered van or boat parking is a real bonus
Thanks to the current owners extreme hard work and generous spending, this residence has been totally transformed inside and out, it has been their little patch of paradise and has provided a wonderful welcoming destination for both their friends and family alike, owners and guests have all loved spending weekends and weeks on end deck-side, surrounded by lush lawns and private paradise like gardens, an oasis like setting, the hard work of establishing plants has all been done for you, so all that is left for you to do is kick back and enjoy them. When you're ready for a change from relaxing at home indoors and out, then your van or boat are always on hand and ready to go, secure and under cover in your own kids, grandkids and pets friendly fully fenced backyard, you can take off immediately here, with almost nothing to do but unpack!
*Please note inspections are by appointment only due to a serious health issue.
Contact agent for details