45a Lake Road
Property id: 3350119
Genuine old world architectural charm & appeal with big modern garaging & lovely North facing sunny backyard!
What a wonderful place to start out, slow down or weekend, oh so close to The Lake and the fantastic Esplanade boat ramp, the big auto door double garage and extra carport beside it, mean you can park 2 cars and your boat or van securely off street and under cover, set on an easy care, very private, safe and secure level block, just an easy flat stroll back to the shops, a great coffee, lunch by the water and every shop and service you need day to day are only minutes away too, making this the perfect weekender or place to retire or both! Full of genuine old world charm, unlike Swansea's typical knock down old school fishing shacks, that grew room by room and aren't worth doing up, this home actually has real architectural merit with beautiful decorative high ceilings, timber floorboards, picture rails and a wonderful, going nowhere in a hurry, good old fashioned hardwood frame and with its perfect North facing rear aspect, you can relax and enjoy sunny warm winter mornings indoors or outside with cool afternoon sea breezes a real treat all summer long ....
- Quiet set back from the road location - it's safe, secure, very private & boasts great garaging
- Double garage with auto door & carport with vehicle access to the easy care lovely backyard
- Plenty of off street parking for visitors with wind out shade option off the right side garage
- Step inside off the lovely front verandah & discover a beautiful, airy, spacious lounge room
- The very generous master suite also enjoys verandah access & boasts plentiful built in robes
- Beyond the front lounge discover an entry hall off the side that leads to the rear of the home
- Expect lovely high, decorative ceilings, picture rails & polished timber floorboards throughout
- The master bedroom is separated from the remaining 2 bedrooms by a renovated bathroom
- Like the master suite, the second bedroom is oversized with plentiful built in robe storage too
- While the 3rd bedroom is more modest in size, it still squeezes in a double bed & built in robes
- To the rear, large open plan dining flows off the large well-appointed quite modern kitchen
- Out back, enjoy a wonderful extra indoor/outdoor living space overlooking the backyard
Promising plenty of bang for your buck, whether you are starting out, slowing down or weekending on a budget, this property offers much more than the traditional knock down you would normally expect in this price range, especially if you have a passion for more heritage style architecture and appreciate the character of older homes. With villas selling for this price, here you can enjoy the low maintenance aspect of an easy care block, with shops services and the Lake all deliciously close by, while still having a genuine lawn and garden and true double garaging with extra car, boat or van accommodation and a sizeable cottage that will make visitors ooh and ahh, for that extra element of surprise, expect an attic the grandkids will love to explore, it's a great place to store all of your old treasures that you can't quite bear to part with but have no use for day to day ....
Contact agent for details