52 Meya Crescent
Property id: 3348843
Two to choose from! Fletcher's best buys!
*** Please note Wednesday and Saturdays open will be held in the Belmont Showroom @ 571 Pacific Highway, Belmont.
Please note these properties are not complete, they are being sold off the plan. For this reason they are slightly more affordable than a completed product. Any advertised open homes are in fact opportunities to meet the listing agent at our Belmont office for more information.
Located in the sought after Sanctuary Estate and boasting a serene bush outlook, this will be a great place to call home and with Fletcher's increasing infrastructure by way of Coles and the accompanying specialty stores, numerous parklands and quality schooling - the popularity of this great suburb will only increase!
With an approximated completion time scheduled for the first half of 2020, these wonderful, low maintenance homes have been custom designed specifically to suit the block and will provide the new owner with an option to purchase a brand new home by simply paying a 5% deposit (retained in solictors or agents trust account) and then balance on completion. No risk, no stress!
They will be handed over as a complete turn key package, meaning not a cent left to spend. Just unpack, relax and enjoy!
- One-off home designed specifically to suit building block of 600sqm
- Three bedrooms including a spacious main with ensuite
- Generous bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Quality inclusions throughout including semi-frameless shower screens and quality Blackbutt timber laminate flooring
- Split system air conditioning and ability to upgrade to ducted
- Kitchen flows effortlessly to spacious open plan living which then in turn opens out to a wonderful alfresco area. A genuine feeling of space!
- Easy care yard, fully fenced and landscaped front and rear
These will make the perfect home for anyone starting up (look in to government first home buyer incentives), those slowing down or after low maintenance, the astute investor looking to add to his/her portfolio and take advantage of depreciation or perhaps a superannuation fund purchase! Projected rental income of $450 - $500 per week.
It will only take a 5% deposit to secure one of these homes, with no repayments and the balance due only on completion. For those that have been considering a move but need to sell to buy, this may be an option.
I've saved the best for last. The second of these dwellings is being offered for $519 000! These are the most competitively priced stand-alone homes in Fletcher!
Phone agent Michael Coates on 0412 449 333 to organise to meet on site, to have plans emailed or for further information.
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Saturday, 24 August 2019