30 Ruswell Avenue
Property id: 3345312
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
You Will Say WOW To This One!
This fabulous home is the epitome of modern design with high quality finishes, state of the art inclusions and eco-friendly features - it was ahead of its time when it was built 10 years ago and remains so today. Situated just a short stroll from the beautiful lake foreshore, Warners Bay shops, restaurants and schools, this home offers superb style, quality, and lifestyle.
Spacious rooms with high ceilings and large windows give the house a light and airy sense of contemporary luxury. On the upper level, three bedrooms, chef's kitchen, the main living areas and outdoor deck offer convenient and comfortable day to day living and entertaining, whilst a massive rumpus room and two further bedrooms downstairs provide for teenagers, extended family or even professional home business space.
- Large open plan kitchen, lounge and family area with feature gas fireplace
- Separate formal dining and north-facing deck for effortless entertaining
- Master bedroom suite with walk in robe and glamourous spa ensuite, separate wc
- Adjoining second bedroom ideal as nursery, study or luxury dressing room
- Tiled entry foyer leads to huge 7.5 x 6 m carpeted rumpus room
- Plentiful storage space on both levels plus in the generous sized garage
- State of the art home automation system controls blinds, lighting, reverse cycle air con, security alarm etc from almost anywhere in the house
- Ceiling fans, sound speakers, data, phone and TV outlets installed throughout
- Above standard energy efficiency ratings, full insulation, tinted glass windows
- Low maintenance garden, rainwater tanks
- Zoned for highly regarded Biddabah Public School and Warners Bay High
You really do need to visit this home to appreciate just how stylish and spacious it is, and you need to do that as soon as possible because this perfect home definitely won't last long!
Contact: Rod Conry ph.0405 449468
Jenni McGregor ph.0418 645281
Land size: 493m2
11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 29 June 2019