4 Callistemon Close
Property id: 3336598
BER $850 000 - $890 000
Stunning ceiling heights & superb quality set this property apart from the average project home!
Nestled away in a quiet cul-de- sac setting, in an estate where the neighbours enjoy quality living, close to both the bush and the beach, retirees and families alike love the wider open spaces and the lush green surroundings here, with the entire estate surrounded by a green buffer and featuring walkways through a central grassy reserve, offering residents here a great short cut option to schools, buses, the local cafe and village shopping strip and the beach itself, in fact you'd be surprised how quickly you can stroll to the beach and a great coffee from here! Beyond its blessed location, this charmed residence promises superb construction quality, extra personality, rare high ceilings feature throughout all the extensive living, with a rejuvenated stone tops and new appliances central kitchen boasting a great connection to the plentiful and spacious indoor living options, as well as the gorgeous outdoor living and entertainment that flows out to a lovely flat North facing backyard ...
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, in an estate known for its quality & more generous open blocks
- Popular with retirees & families alike, 1 level homes here offer lots of space inside & out
- The wide frontage here, promises great street appeal, large garaging & off-street parking
- High, wide & deep garaging offers 2 car parking + over head & rear storage or workshop
- Auto doors + internal access & side access to the backyard for van/boat parking or a pool
- A dedicated entry, shields the relaxed rear open plan living & kitchen from the front door
- In one direction discover picture perfect open living with impressive high ceilings & space
- In the other delight in an oversized master with bay window, big ensuite & robes aplenty
- A rejuvenated quality timber & stone tops new appliances kitchen is central to the living
- Generous second living to the rear also boasts soaring ceilings & lots of room to move
- Flowing off the kitchen to generous outdoor living & an easy-care perfect size backyard
- A dedicated rear wing boasts large bedrooms with robes & a lovely large bathroom too
If you demand quality, space and a break away from the everyday project homes on offer here, you will love this property and its uniquely generous proportions and soaring ceilings, located away from the feeder roads, you are assured of a quiet and picturesque existence, with room for all of your toys to be securely garaged or stored away off street. Promising plenty of storage throughout, from cloak cupboard, to dual linen cupboards, broom cupboard off the kitchen and all manner of built ins, the practical as well as the pretty have been well taken care of here, add the great connectivity and flow of the home, providing the perfect balance of open, yet segregated private living and bedroom areas plus the perfect sunny in winter and breezy in summer North aspect and all season air conditioning and fans for those rare days the weather isn't behaving itself and you can't help but feel you have hit the jackpot and won the lottery here in this very appealing surprise package property!
Contact agent for details