28 Seaspray Close
Property id: 3336201
Affordable beachfront reserve estate living awaits you with no strata fees, 2 living areas & an ensuite!
Whether you're looking for the perfect weekender, down size, kick start investment or first home, this property packs a whole lot of punch, an easy stroll from fantastic sand and surf, cafes, shops and restaurants, inside has been wonderfuly refreshed with lovely new carpet throughout and clean fresh white walls, a modern white kitchen with new appliances completing the renovation theme. Enjoying a magic North East aspect, afternoon sea breezes cool you down in summer, while morning sun streams in during the winter, unlike most townhouses of its age, this one boasts 3 double bedrooms with 2 living areas, a genuine backyard and 2 full bathrooms, including an ensuite off the master bedroom, making it rather special, renovations have begun inside and in time you can play with the outside too for a more beachy look, but until then just come and delight in the affordability and the amount of indoor and outdoor space you get for your money!
- North East facing solid brick & tile townhouse with easy care not too big or too small backyard
- Paved outdoor entertaining area flows off the kitchen & casual dining for indoor/outdoor living
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining flows from front to back & out to the kitchen & backyard
- Bring the groceries straight into the kitchen thanks to internal access from the auto door garage
- A 3rd toilet on the ground floor is great for visitors & means you're not up & down all day long
- The laundry is conveniently located on the ground floor with its own direct backyard access too
- Head up & discover great N/E facing 2nd living with a deck, built ins give it 4th bedroom potential
- Enjoy a sneak peak of blue ocean from the upper level living, deck & the spacious master suite
- Beyond a snippet of water view, the master bedroom also boasts its own walk in robe & ensuite
- The spacious master easily takes a dresser or built in robes if you are a queen or king of clothes
- Beyond the master, the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are really big & features plentiful built in robe space
- A good size 3 way bathroom is tops for when you have a crowd or kids who linger in the shower
Considering homes here are selling upwards of $1,000,000, this is a great opportunity to get into Caves at a price more associated with land here, Caves Beach is a suburb that is on the move and on the map, with Sydney-siders keen to escape the rat race, the crowds and the traffic, preferring to enjoy our beautiful clean beaches and gorgeous water ways and our developing cafe scene. Beat the rush and beat the price climb, while Caves is still affordable - an apartment bought off the plan here for $735,000 re-sold within 6 months for $1.2 as a weekender and it wasn't a penthouse and it's not a 1 off either with others going gang busters too, it only takes a quick drive around the town to appreciate the changing scene, losing none of her charm and not growing too big too fast, Caves is becoming the it place to be with a developing village shops and cafe scene, it still feels local and very real because the natives are friendly and incredibly welcoming too ....
Contact agent for details