8a Garth Street
Property id: 3333405
Situated in a quiet street, surrounded by many homes that have been renovated and/or extended, along with some newer property, is this affordable home. It offers an opportunity for a young person/couple to enter the market and value add or perhaps the astute investor might be drawn to the weekly return of $330 per week from a quality tenant who'd appreciate the opportunity to stay on.
- Good street, affordable home needing some external TLC
- Neat and tidy interior, move in and enjoy straight away
- Two bedrooms including an oversized main bedroom
- Generously proportioned kitchen and an updated bathroom
- Air conditioned lounge upon entry, beautiful timber floors
- Area for second tv as well as study desk option to rear of the home
- Covered outdoor area overlooking easy care yard with lawnlocker
- Off street parking with scope to put a carport if desired (subject to approvals)
- Tenant on expired lease paying $330per week, wanting to stay on
- Vacant possession available for home buyers wanting to move in
Edgeworth is a quality suburb with its own shopping centre and only a few minutes drive to Stockland Glendale. It has various entertainment options with a pub and clubs, parkland, good schools and the M1 and Hunter Expressway provides easy access to the South Coast, Sydney and the Hunter.
For those on a budget, this home truly presents an opportunity that needs to be viewed and seriously considered. Why rent when you can purchase this little cracker! Inspections commence this Saturday!
Contact agent for details