Villa 25 or 2 Island Outlook
Property id: 3332221
Very few can claim a view or are as cool, being by the pool - priced to make you drool!
Here in this 5 star rated beachside resort, townhouses with similar unobstructed views have sold for $845,000 and $895,000, with a same size villa right next to the hotel having sold for $690,000, making this exceptionally located pool side villa both extremely affordable and incredibly attractive buying, whether you are after a holiday home, a permanent place to call home or a mixture of both investment and weekender, you can't go past this property. One of the more sought after resort villas because of its genuine ocean views, whether you're inside or deck-side, because of its very close proximity to the resort pool and because of its more beachside looking, easy care, practical hard flooring, where most villas and townhouses are carpeted throughout, this one looks and performs like a beach house ....
- Expect lovely ocean views from all of the indoor & outdoor open plan living
- Enjoy a true North East aspect & cool summer sea breezes/warm winter sun
- Delight in 2 spacious king size bedrooms, both with direct bathroom access
- The spacious master bedroom boasts a walk in robe, ensuite & its own TV
- Bedroom 2 features built in robes, TV & ensuite access to the main bathroom
- Sleeping 6, you have options of 2 kings, 4 singles & a pull out sofa double bed
- Price includes furniture, appliances, crockery & cutlery-ready to use from day 1
- Open plan living flows off the kitchen with the lounge & dining flowing to a deck
- All of the above living enjoys a great ocean outlook, while most villas do not
- Get in on the ground floor, while it's affordable, as Caves Beach is on the move
- Still in its infancy, the resort occupancy is increasing every year so tap in early
- Sold with a car-space & lock up under villa storage for your surf boards & such
Located just 1 hour North of Hornsby with none of the heavy traffic and over population associated with much of the Central Coast, Caves Beach is an idyllic paradise like escape that promises an unrivalled beach, in terms of golden sand, pristine water, safe gentle waves as well as top surf for board riding and kite surfing with its gorgeous rock pools and huge walk through Caves, it's absolutely pretty as a picture! With Lake Macquarie and Swansea Channel just minutes away for fantastic boating, fishing and jet-skiing, this is a water lovers heaven, national park and unspoilt coastline right on your doorstep allow bush walking escapes and fun bush cycling adventures, while the shopping and emerging cafe/restaurant scene means you can still grab a great coffee and a meal in a place, which still enjoys an intimate village atmosphere with real beachside town charm ....
Contact agent for details
$447.40 per quarter
$630 per year
$727 per quarter