157 Floraville Road
Property id: 3330734
Outdoor living at its best!
If you fancy being able to entertain friends or just relax in a magical outdoor oasis, you'll adore this delightful home with its multiple outdoor areas for alfresco living and super easy entertaining. From the downstairs rumpus room with its own bar or kitchenette your guests can step through the double glass doors to the spacious outdoor kitchen with its stacked stone feature wall and built-in barbecue. From there, the expansive timber decking leads them through a choice of different lounging spots to the covered cabana or to the green lawn and tropical garden. Resort-style entertaining with friends or family will be a breeze morning, noon or night time, all year round.
- Private entry to an impressive tiled entry foyer.
- Open plan living and kitchen on the upper level, with leafy outlook to the north-east facing rear.
- Additional living spaces on the lower level include a separate media room, a timber-floored rumpus room with bar/kitchenette and a tiled dining or study nook, flowing to the outdoor areas.
- Granite benchtops feature throughout in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry.
- Master bedroom with contemporary ensuite and its own private mini courtyard.
- Three more bedrooms and 3-way family bathroom with spa bath, located downstairs.
- Loads of storage including lockable storage room off the rear deck.
- Landscaped with minimal mowing and maintenance requirements.
- Double garage plus a second driveway that provides off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Zoned for Floraville Public School.
This is a home your teenagers or younger children will thrive in, offering plenty of space both indoors and outdoors and within easy reach of ocean beaches, beautiful Lake Macquarie and a choice of large shopping centres. Floraville is only 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD and just over an hour from Sydney.
Inspections by appointment.
Tony Rich 49716000
Jenni McGregor 0418 645281
Contact agent for details
$486 per quarter