54 Caves Beach Road
Property id: 3330731
Extensively renovated, highly sought after, no strata fees - Torrens - beachside villa!
Only a hop, skip and a jump away from where we have sold weekender beachside apartments on the 1st and 2nd floor for $1.15 and $1.2, enjoy all of the benefits of their location without the price tag or ongoing strata levies, set back from Caves Beach Road on a quieter access lane that links back to the Caves Beach Village shops, kids and retirees can stroll safely, without crossing the street, to grab an ice cream, a latte, groceries, some steak, fish and chips or to perhaps fill a prescription or get their hair done, with a grocer, butcher, chemist, hair dresser and fantastic local cafe Boffee virtually on their door step, cross the road and discover an exciting and new full restaurant/cafe dining experience at the stunning Mawson or slip into the IGA and on the way out grab the kids some gelato on route to the best beach in NSW, ok I'm biased, but it is one of the prettiest, safest, most uncrowded and cleanest beaches you'll find and it's only 1 hour North of Hornsby! From a lifestyle perspective, whether you're weekending, retiring or just getting started, you won't find a better located property for the price, being brick and tile, it's low maintenance, with a genuine backyard that's easy care, safe, secure and just the right size, you can bring your beloved pet with you and the kids will have somewhere to play and you'll also have somewhere lovely to live and entertain outdoors, throw in an extensively renovated interior and a perfect rear North aspect and you are all set!
- Welcome to easy care 1 level Torrens Title no strata fees to pay beachside living
- Boasting a true North aspect, the indoor & outdoor rear living are position perfect
- Expect summer afternoon cool sea-breezes & fantastic warm winter morning sun
- Enjoy extreme privacy, set back from the road, not overlooked elevated backyard
- Come & discover a vastly refreshed exterior & interior promising an open look/feel
- Freshly painted inside & out, contemporary new carpet & kitchen hard flooring too
- All new kitchen appliances, down-lights, light fittings, ceiling fans, vanity+tapware
- With new: blinds, garage door, opening/retractable rear shade awning+side fence
- Walk right in, sit right down & baby let your hang down because there's zilch to do
- Expect a great size master with built in robes & a good 2nd bedroom also with BIR
- The practical & well presented big 3 way bathroom's heaven when there's a crowd
- Best of all, is the split system air conditioned open plan rear living, kitchen & yard
Set back from the road with awesome neighbours, it's quiet, safe, secure & private, making it the perfect weekender you can lock up and leave with absolute peace of mind, knowing it will look as good as you left it when you return, or if you're conscious of your elderly parents benefiting from nice surrounds, good amenities and friendly neighbours in a community minded suburb, it's perfect too, for anyone with little ones you couldn't ask for a better neighbourhood. The current owners have struggled to give up this home away from home, it was their beachside get away and go to place when they lived in Beecroft and worked in Sydney, but the lure of Caves Beach became so strong and so appealing, they have now made Caves Beach “home” on a permanent basis, buying a family residence here sometime ago now, but it's taken them quite a while to be able to actually let go of their beachside hide away escape and when you see it you will understand why ......
Contact agent for details
$439 per quarter