12 Braemar Road
Property id: 3329173
Quiet setting, lovely level grounds, great N/E rear aspect - stroll to shops, bay & schools!
Rarely do 4 bedrooms homes come up in Caves Beach for sub $700,000, especially homes in this highly desirable, no through road, surrounded by great neighbours location, where it's just a flat walk to everything, making it perfect for families with young children from pre-school through to high school and those thinking about their retirement years as well, set on a dead level, generous 706m2 block of land with an approximately 24m very wide frontage, the potential to renovate and extend here is amazing, some people might even down the track consider a knock down/re-build because of the level nature, size and frontage. In the meantime come and discover solidly built brick living that has for over 25 years been the very much loved home of recently passed away, originally from Sydney retiree owners and their children and grandchildren, the kids and grandkids enjoyed one last family Christmas here and are very sad, but also very committed to selling, giving you a terrific and affordable opportunity to get into the market in this beautiful part of Caves Beach ....
- Boasts a true North East facing backyard with cool summer sea breezes/warm winter sun
- Large level 706m2 block of land with wide 24 metre frontage in a flat no thru street setting
- Being brick & tile, it's easy care & lends itself to being rendered for a sharp & modern look
- Amazing neighbours, in a street where everyone is renovating & seems to stay long term
- Big covered outdoor entertaining has made for great family gatherings - rain, hail or shine
- Raked ceilings & exposed beams in the master bedroom & main living add real character
- Open plan lounge & dining flow on to a well laid out very functional quality timber kitchen
- Both spaces enjoy an outlook & access to the backyard & top outdoor entertainment area
- Like the kitchen, the quality bathroom is functional with a separate toilet, shower & bath
- The set away master bedroom enjoys a garden outlook, ceiling fan & 4 door built in robe
- Set off a rear hallway, the remaining 3 bedrooms are big in size & boast built in robes too
- Additional features include: timber floorboards, bore water, large auto door garage+sheds
Promising a whole lot of bang for your buck, the foundations of this home are easy to work with and its potential is fantastic, whether you are starting out or slowing down and wanting to live in a great part of Caves Beach down on the flat amongst fabulous neighbours in a quiet setting, you really can't go wrong here. Fabulously affordable, this home will make its next lucky owners every bit as happy as its last, but given it is a deceased estate, it won't be on the market forever, so come along and take a look and let us know what you think .....
Contact agent for details