75 Lake Forest Drive
Property id: 3326609
The best of the best, beautifully built in a lovely location with superb privacy & outlook!
When the current owners set out to buy a block of land and build their dream retirement home here in magic Murrays Beach, they had their choice of blocks, being the first to purchase in this fantastic release, they got to pick the cream of the crop and chose this particular site because of its preferred high side of the road elevated position, its immensely private outlook to nothing but nature, its almost no neighbour look and feel, with no other homes in sight from most of the interior, and its sublime North Easterly aspect with all its rear living indoors and out, as well as its backyard, treated to cool summer afternoon sea breezes and wonderful warm winter morning sun. Once they secured the best block, they set out to discover the best design and best builder, choosing a home that would not only suit and sit well on their prized parcel of land, but also a home that would fit their active retiree lifestyle now and well into the future, when perhaps they were not quite so active, the results are a flawless, beautifully kept, immaculately maintained, easy living home, where generous informal living flows effortlessly to outdoor living and a large covered entertainment area with a signature pizza oven!
- Set back from the road, indoor & outdoor rear living is all on the one easy level
- Privacy is assured, with just 1 neighbour to the south, feel a million miles away
- The entire open indoor/outdoor living, designer kitchen & master suite face N/E
- Cool summer sea-breezes & warm winter sun bless all of the important rooms
- Enjoy ducted air on the rare occasion the weather isn't performing as it should
- A beautiful wide front entry flows to the rear living & set away master bedroom
- The master boasts a big ensuite, huge walk in robe, fan & plantation shutters
- While a totally separate rear bedrooms & bathroom wing flows off the living
- These bedrooms enjoy built in robes & a central powder room plus bathroom
- Lovely light filled open living features an amazing backyard outlook & shutters
- Starring a designer kitchen with quality stone tops & the same amazing vista
- The theatre room provides fantastic 2nd living or an on demand extra room
Unobstructed, wherever you look to the North and the East, you cannot see anyone, so you get the very best of the aspect all to yourself, with so much outdoor space, gardener or non-gardener alike, you can do as little or as much as you like with fantastic raised vegetable gardens and timer operated watering systems and massive water tank storage already in place, it is honesty very easy care with the hard work having all been done for you. Looking out to dedicated tree lined habitat corridors front and back, there is certainly no shortage of green to look out to, an entertainer's delight, when you're not in the mood to cook, Swansea's cafe restaurant scene, shops and services are just a few minutes' drive away, while Rafferty's Resort restaurant and Murrays own Lake House cafe offer great casual dining experiences too, with a residents' only pool great jetty for fishing and plenty of walking and cycling trails on the grounds, it's surrounded by great beaches and on the shores of the largest salt water lake in the southern hemisphere, come and discover a way of living and a beautiful community, where people have come to escape the suburbs and the city, yet still enjoy all the advantages and conveniences of modern city living with natural gas, town water and sewer all on tap, very affordable, undeniably enjoyable, easy modern living awaits you ....
Contact agent for details
$422.64 per quarter
$128 per quarter