7/ 11 Wood Street
Property id: 3325926
Must be sold!
Rejuvenated North facing villa in small friendly complex opposite the shops.
Owners are moving into a nursing home therefore if you're looking to downsize in a location that is close to the shops and boasts lovely neighbours, affordable levies and extra parking, then this North facing brick and tile villa is sure to put a smile on your dial. Featuring a lovely neutral colour palette, the villa was freshly trades painted with carpets replaced only a few years ago and the result is a lovely light, bright and airy open plan living home that flows from front to back and out on to a good size rear courtyard/entertainment area. A good size centrally located quality timber kitchen separates the generous front living room from the open rear living and it enjoys an outlook to the back courtyard and entertaining area.
- Fantastic North facing no maintenance villa enjoys cool summer breezes & great winter sun
- Stroll across the road to Coles, the local library & bus with cafes, doctors & dentists nearby
- Generous, light filled open plan living flows from front to back & out to roomy outdoor living
- Quality kitchen with big pantry opens in one direction to the lounge & the other to the dining
- Open dining flows from the kitchen to the outdoors & features internal access to garage
- The garage boasts an auto door, internal access to the kitchen/dining & an extra car space
- The great size courtyard lends itself to being covered or enclosed in a paradise room style
- A good size hall with 2 door linen press separates the living from the bathroom & bedrooms
- North facing master bedroom is a generous size with great built in robes & a ceiling fan
- To the rear of the villa the back bedroom also boasts built in robes & will take a double bed
- A big bathroom with sky light & a separate shower from the bath splits the 2 big bedrooms
- Located towards the rear of the complex away from whatever is happening out on the street
Sensationally located in a quiet, set back position well away from the road, in what is truly a lovely complex with only a small group of villas and delightful like-minded retiree neighbours, who run a pretty tight ship, where the fees are minimal and the grounds are always immaculately maintained you couldn't ask for a better place to downsize to. The villa itself has been well cared for with floor coverings and paintwork replaced in the last few years, the complex itself boasts far more generous residents and visitor car parking than most with a wonderful central common lawn giving you somewhere to feel the grass under your feet without the obligation and head ache of having to mow and maintain it, sadly the owners have had to move on to care, but they have loved every minute here and expect the next lucky owners will feel the same way!
Contact agent for details
$342.45 per quarter
$932 per quarter