10 Gray Street
Property id: 3321602
Like a brand new home only better - solid traditional build with a sleek contemporary look & feel!
Enjoy the very best of both worlds here with a seamless, high end, beautifully polished finish from start to finish, applied to a tried and tested, traditional solidly constructed, single level brick veneer home with great bones, there isn't a fixture or fitting that hasn't been replaced here and the results are simply stunning with a breezy and airy, very contemporary open plan look and feel, families and retirees alike will find this gorgeous home very hard to fault. Set in a very quiet, predominantly owner occupied, no traffic cul-de-sac, backing on to beautifully leafy and superbly private dedicated reserve, it's a flat very easy stroll to the water, cafes, shops and a full range of services in ever popular Swansea, while being on the Caves Beach side of town, great surf, sand and schooling from pre-school to high school are all only walking and easy cycling distance from home ......
- Renovated to a whole other level, these very picky owners were not Bunnings DIY types
- Each product & finish was selected by the owners for long term pleasure & enjoyment
- Personally chosen for classy looks & enduring quality, the owners went all out & it shows
- Owners plans have changed, they need to be closer to family- their loss is your gain
- Backing on to reserve enjoy no rear neighbour + a wonderful sunny breezy east aspect
- Appreciate flat, no noise or traffic safe cul-de-sac living close to water, shops & schools
- On the Caves side of town, enjoy a Swansea price tag plus great beaches, Lake & Bay
- Totally level house & yard, delight in easy care, low maintenance, brick & tile living
- Spit system air conditioned open living flows to generous 2nd living & a top backyard
- A stunning Caesar stone kitchen, beautiful island & soft close joinery star in the open living
- Separate bedrooms & bathroom wing features with dual built in robes & modern bathroom
- Oversized deep & wide, drive thru, 2 car garage with internal access boasts new auto door
No matter what your age, water lovers with boats, jet skis, surf boards and kayaks will all appreciate this surrounded by water location and the great access backyard and generous garaging along with the great future potential to extend, put in a pool, build a great big “man cave' or do the lot! Whether you're a family or retirees, you will love the nothing to do but move in reality of this superbly renovated, like new home, from its new tapware to its new stoneware and its light and airy, sun-kissed, sea breeze refreshed, dual open plan living, seriously what's not to love?
Contact agent for details