14 Albert Street
Property id: 3320140
BER $590,000 - $635,000
Feel Right at Home
There is nothing to be done on this attractive, four bedroom family home on a good-sized flat block, located in a quiet street between the Channel and the Lake and within a few minutes' drive of surf beaches, schools and shops.
Add in side access for off-street parking and this renovated home will tick lots of lifestyle boxes for sea-changers or a young family and also offers a great opportunity for an investor seeking strong rental return or value-adding potential in a solid local market.
- Ready to move in
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Spacious kitchen and light-filled open plan living/dining
- Separate formal lounge
- Covered rear patio for outdoor entertaining
- Large workshop shed at the rear
- Fully insulated roof
- Just a few minutes to Swansea commercial centre, numerous boat ramps, Caves Beach and Blacksmiths Beach
- Approx. 1 hour on the M1 from Sydney's northern fringes
This is an ideal home if you have 'toys' such as caravans and boats to accommodate, or if you simply want space for the kids or grandkids to run around in when they're not at the beach or enjoying the boating, fishing and other water sports virtually on your doorstep in this most beautiful part of the world.
Ph.0407 252 500
Contact agent for details
$454.90 per quarter
$611 per year