143 Macquarie Grove
Property id: 3319245
A winning home with big garaging plus granny flat set up that will truly blow your mind!
Promising so much bang for your buck, this lovely 3 bedroom home enjoys a magic location, strolling distance through nearby park to the beach and cafe/restaurant strip, with schools from pre-school through to high school just a few minutes' walk from home. A big open style renovated kitchen with lovely backyard outlook, features off open plan air conditioned living, with an additional light & airy rear second living area opening off the kitchen and out to terrific covered outdoor living and a wonderful kids, grandkids and pets friendly flat backyard with colossal 3-4 car garaging, mezzanine storage, kitchenette, bathroom and 2 bedrooms .... What more could you ask for more?
- How about hidden by carpet, pre-polished timber floor-boards in the front living & bedrooms
- Storage, drawers & bench-space galore in the lovely open plan big kitchen with island bench
- Split system air conditioned spacious open plan living with ceiling fan & kitchen connection
- Fresh modern central bathroom with separate toilet & shower that's separate from the bath
- 3 good size bedrooms in the main house, all boasting built in robes & ceiling fans like the living
- Step out back & appreciate a fully fenced secure backyard with lawn & lots of off street parking
- Side access to huge garaging lets you park all manner of toys-your boat, caravan & cars off road
- The granny flat set up out back is perfect for those with kids who leave home or an extra income
- Complete with its own entry, split system air, built in, good size kitchenette & shower + toilet
- The property comes with terrific tenants in house who are paying great rent & want to stay on
- So until you're ready, you're assured of an immediate income & someone taking care of things
- Much smaller, far less renovated & without the granny flat set up, next door sold for $725,000
This is a property you can't go wrong buying, it has been the much loved, long term family home of locals, who enjoyed every aspect of the location and improved every aspect of the property from inside to outside and beyond, with extensions and renovations they have loved and that suited at the time. With kids having grown up and moved on and with elderly parents needing assistance elsewhere, the owner moved out and instead enjoyed a great source of additional income with terrific tenants having moved in, but the times they are a changing and the need for a second property and second income are now not so much, so it's time to sell up and enjoy the proceeds, meaning someone gets lucky and gets a great buy and a great property as is and with a ton of potential!
Contact agent for details
$480.20 per quarter
$759 per year