32 McEwan Street
Property id: 3316327
Yearning for a Young Family
This lovingly cared for home sits prominently at the end of McEwan and Araluen Streets, with Cold Tea Creek as its neighbour and looking directly down the road toward beautiful Lake Macquarie. It presents beautifully with minimal money required to be spent, unless you would like to alter something to suit your own taste.
- Split level design with lounge, dining and kitchen all on the entry level and four steps up to the bathroom and bedrooms
- Magnificent outlook from air conditioned lounge room, with bedrooms two and three sharing the same vista
- Front verandah provides a wonderful place to sit and watch the ducks or admire Lake Macquarie with a view from the end of the street
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. Third has fold out study desk
- Updated bathroom with shower and separate bath, near new vanity. Separate toilet. Second shower and toilet downstairs
- Updated kitchen, spacious with plenty of cupboard and bench space with adjoining dining
- Enclosed bbq area with timber table & chairs to be included in the sale
- Block size of 550sqms ensures plenty of room for the children and family pet/s to roam and play in a safe, fully fenced setting
- Furthermore there is an expanse of grassed reserve to the rear, ideal for kids to play sport or explore natures' surrounds
Downstairs has automatic garage door access to three car accommodation, in addition to an area to store the boat, van or trailer. There is also workshop space and a second shower and toilet. This truly is a massive space that may facilitate a home gym, amongst many other possibilities.
Magnificently located in between the lake and beach, this home is one to ensure life long memories are created and cherished.
Michael Coates 0412 449 333
Tony Rich 49 71 6000
Contact agent for details