70 Pelican Street
Property id: 3313910
One you can afford & you can move into & enjoy without having to lift a finger!
Located in the heart of Swansea down on the flat between The Shops, The Lake and The Channel, this home is the perfect place to start out or slow down or if you're lucky enough to be after a holiday home/weekender or investment, they really don't come much better than this easy on eyes and the bank balance renovated cottage. Great side access to a like new, big rear double garage with reinforced extra strong slab for the heaviest of boats, cars and van with like new detached guests accommodation a terrific bonus and the perfect North East facing backyard ...
- Offering old world cottage charm with polished timber floorboards & high ceilings
- Promising fresh renovated open plan living with a modern kitchen & new bathroom
- Front to back has been opened up for bright, airy roomy open living off the kitchen
- The master bedroom boasts, both generous size & plenty of built in robe storage
- Under the main roof, the bright second bedroom also offers generous size/space
- Step out to a charming North facing sunny rear back deck & lovely outdoor living
- Roofed for perfect all weather outdoor living/entertaining & guest accommodation
- The additional accommodation offers a great 3rd bedroom or rumpus room option
- Beyond the great covered outdoor entertaining, enjoy a good size easy care lawn
- With room off street for a boat & van, the new garage offers the perfect man cave
- An extra toilet comes in handy when you're entertaining or out in the yard or shed
- Additional bikes, tools or kayak storage shed for those with a full garage of toys
A home that will ease your budget blues and get you into the market without depression setting in because of all of the renovation work you usually have to do with homes in this price range. Here you can simply kick back and start enjoying the best Lakeside living on offer with shops, schools, boat ramps and transport almost at the door and your choice of beaches just a few minutes drive from home ....
Contact agent for details