99 Bowman Street
Property id: 3311118
Spacious waterfront living options!
One Agency Eastlakes is proud to offer buyers an opportunity to secure one of Swansea's unique and tightly-held waterside properties. An absolute waterfront position and east-facing aspect take advantage of Channel and ocean views, sea breezes and winter sunshine. Watching the moon rise over the ocean is a very special experience from this spectacular location.
Situated on approximately 900 square metres of level land and enjoying magnificent vistas across the protected waters and mangroves of Black Neds Bay on the Swansea Channel, all the way to the ocean, the size and layout of this property make it ideally suited for a large or extended family, or alternatively would make a great investment as two separate homes for permanent or holiday rental.
In fact the potential of this unique property is limited only by your imagination. A minor update or a major makeover - the choice is yours.
The ground floor 4-bedroom unit has already been fully renovated, whilst upstairs is an amazingly spacious 2-3 bedroom home with views to the ocean on offer from the very top - either or both units could be enjoyed by family members or used as income-producing investment which will undoubtedly experience long-term capital growth.
- Downstairs renovations have included new kitchen, new bathroom and new flooring
- Two living areas downstairs with access to the terrace and waterside garden
- Spacious upstairs home includes huge living areas, enormous kitchen, two massive bathrooms and potential to reconfigure the layout for extra bedrooms
- Loads of storage
- 2nd level front deck and 3rd level “viewing room” with expansive water views
- Slipway (needs repair).
- Double garage plus off-street parking
Located just a hop, skip and jump from Swansea commercial centre as well as beautiful Lake Macquarie and several surf beaches, this amazing property is just over an hour from Sydney on the M1 and the City of Newcastle is even closer. A superb lifestyle or renovation opportunity not to be missed.
Contact agent for details
$603 per quarter