367 Old Pacific Highway
Property id: 3310626
Awesome outdoor living & entertaining, easy care brick & tile, bring your boat & your van!
Whether you're starting out, slowing down or looking for a great weekender, this property promises plenty of bang for your buck, from its low maintenance, single level, brick and tile exterior to its great fun, easy care backyard with massive North facing all season covered outdoor entertaining area and a great pool for loads of summer fun! Not too big and not too small, inside is just right for retirees who don't want a huge house and families who have better things to do with their weekends than waste it on house work, originally a 3 bedroom design, the home has been extended to create much more comfortable and much more spacious open plan rear living that flows off the kitchen and outdoors to both the pool and covered outdoor entertaining areas, while also being modified to allow for a very handy 4th bedroom or separate media room ....
- Boasting a brilliant location opposite picturesque leafy reserve that rolls down to The Lake
- Swansea's newest Esplanade boat ramp isn't even a minute's drive from this top property
- So your boat or jet-ski should get plenty of use & your kids/grandkids can fish off the jetty
- Side access & a drive thru double garage lets you get 2 cars & your toys off street/on site
- A flat easy walk to Swansea's thriving shops & cafe/restaurant strip, leave the car at home
- One of the best & biggest North East facing covered outdoor entertaining areas you'll find
- The connection between the kitchen, open plan rear living & outdoor entertaining is magic
- Kids & grandkids can enjoy the pool all year long, thanks to its sun drenched great aspect
- Adults will love the quick cool down pool option & that it's about as easy care as they get
- Complete with split system air & built in robes, all 4 bedrooms boast ceiling fan lights too
- Easy care, easy clean flooring features with new cosy carpet in the master & 2nd bedroom
- Separate toilet x 2 makes life easy & certainly works well with the pool & outdoor living too
Considering all of the above qualities, you have to admit this home ticks a whole lot of boxes and packs a pretty big punch for anyone with a limited budget, there's a whole lot to love here and not a lot to spend and when you compare it against so many much older Swansea homes asking more, it's pretty much a no brainer isn't it?
Contact agent for details