109/ 55E Caves Beach Road
Property id: 3310560
Luxurious 1 of a kind beachside apartment with ocean views & bigger interior & exterior living!
Located in the highly sought after, beautifully appointed, luxury beachside “Sterling” apartments, just a stone's throw from pristine sand and surf in the heart of Caves Beach's lovely Village Shopping and Cafe/Restaurant Strip, this virtually brand new apartment offers outdoor living on a whole other level with the largest ocean views facing deck you can get, as well as larger open plan internal living as well. Originally a 2 bedroom design, this is the only apartment of its kind to offer a queen bed capable third bedroom or an amazing study option, wonderfully laid out, nothing has been compromised to deliver this power packed extra feature with the owners having also gone crazy with countless extras like ducted air conditioning, electric blinds throughout and so much more .....
- Come & discover breath taking 180 degree water views from all the living, indoors & out
- Be wowed by a very high end quality build, superb finishes & oversized luxurious living
- 1 of only 2 apartments in Sterling's twin towers to boast genuine ducted air conditioning
- Delight in electric window coverings & very generous elegant built in storage throughout
- Sensor activated, soft, yet immediate lighting welcomes you on approach, at every turn
- Built in cabinetry & drop down extended stone breakfast bar offer unique added extras
- Beyond traditional front deck access here living & bedrooms enjoy side deck access too
- Stunning 40mm stone waterfall edge island features along with a double pull out pantry
- The laundry & kitchen here both feature additional extras not seen in other apartments
- Bigger than many 2 bedroom apartments, the podium courtyard or side deck is massive
- The perfect downsize or weekender, there is room for when the kids or grandkids visit
- 2 car spaces & a 2 door access storage cage mean you can bring your cars & your toys
Considering the recent $1.2M sale here for a very similarly fitted out apartment with similar lift access down to the IGA supermarket and Mawson cafe/restaurant, with the same latest in European appliances and quality stone, we believe the asking price here is incredibly fair, given we are offering just 1 bedroom less, but other features not on offer like ducted air conditioning and much larger outdoor living. Delicious wrap around decks and house like proportions, premium fittings and finishes, lovely ocean views and the proximity to pristine beachfront and great amenities, in an unspoilt location, just an easy hour's drive North of Hornsby and 30 minutes south of Newcastle, make this a truly unique and highly desirable offering, with twice the size of Sydney Harbour, Lake Macquarie's great boating, fishing and water sports are just minutes away, while crowds and traffic are left behind and a distant memory .....
Contact agent for details
$186.40 per quarter
$630 per year