19 Sapphire Close
Property id: 3310398
Stunning master built home with astronomical proportions you can only dream about!
Blessed with a delightful North East aspect and overlooking an endless vista of blue, the whale watcher's paradise views impress, but the sheer bulk and scale of this home totally blow your mind, from its wow factor, extensively renovated interior, to its jaw dropping vast and expansive open plan living, spread out over 2 breath taking fully self-contained levels. For anyone who demands quality and a complete break away from project home living, who needs separation and space from adult children, who won't leave home, or perhaps elderly family who need to live on site, but still have their own space and house like living, this architecturally designed, over engineered and substantially extended home, promises more than just epic proportions, with its stunning soaring ceilings, clean modern lines, fabulous indoor and outdoor multiple living zones, set against a backdrop of sensational ocean views, throw in colossal garaging and workshop storage, you soon realise this residence delivers one heck of a lot of bang for your buck .....
- Sweeping North to East decks wrap around the entire upper level capitalising on views
- Light streams inside with warm winter sun & cool summer sea breezes always invited
- All season comfort ducted air features upstairs & down for rare extreme weather days
- Luxurious easy care genuine timber floorboards promise a seamless quality look & feel
- Upstairs offers 2 deliciously spacious, well defined, yet very open, living & dining areas
- Located in the heart of the living, the stylish & open kitchen is blessed with stone tops
- The living floats outside to view decks that flow to fantastic all weather outdoor living
- Back inside, 2 substantial bedrooms boast ocean views, ample built in+walk in storage
- A huge bathroom & separate toilet feature up top with 2 equally big bathrooms below
- Dual staircases allow you to be as connected/disconnected as you like between levels
- The lower level's complete with its own kitchen & massive open living - lounge/dining
- 3 beautiful big bedrooms enjoy great robe & bathroom access, 1 boasts a big ensuite
Set in a whisper quiet, quality seaside estate, cul-de-sac setting, seconds from homes demanding $2,000,000 price tags, this property screams value, especially considering its colossal size, wonderful water outlooks, brilliant North East aspect and its 100% ready to move into and immediately enjoy status. Throw in a spectacular stroll to patrolled surf, kids' and puppies' friendly Spoon Rocks beach location and the fact that wonderful coastal nature trails through unspoilt national park, lie just minutes away from home and you will start to appreciate how no matter what I say, words cannot adequately do justice to this quality residence where only an inspection can truly will reveal all .....
Contact agent for details