802 Pacific Highway
Property id: 3307974
Priced to sell, big flat 20m frontage block & solid old style cottage that both scream potential!
With a massive 20 metre frontage and a set back from the highway position, this block alone has to be worth the money, there's enough width on either side of the property to enjoy dual
driveway access left and right to the colossal backyard and a potential mammoth garage/
machinery shed or even a second dwelling, subject to council approval of course. In the meantime, anyone looking for an affordable home with plenty of character and true potential will be very pleasantly surprised by this home's genuine old world charm, from its lovely high ceilings and wide decorative cornices, to its polished timber floor-boards, picture rails and fireplace ....
- Lovely big flat block opposite the golf course, smack bang between the Lake & Beach
- Set back off the highway on a quiet side street with transport almost at your front door
- Massive 20 metre frontage & enough width left & right of the home for dual driveways
- Potential for a 2nd dwelling or big machinery shed/garage subject to council approval
- If you work from home, you won't get better or cheaper advertising & street presence
- Starting out or slowing down, you'll love the big flat block, flat surroundings & location
- North facing rear backyard means you enjoy warm winter sun & cool summer breezes
- Extension potential off the back of the house, exploiting the magic aspect is awesome
- Genuine old world charm offers you plenty of scope to play with for a great look & feel
- Discover floor-boards, high ceilings, wide decorative cornices, picture rails & fireplace
- The original lounge & kitchen can easily be opened up for modern open plan living too
- While away your days watching the world go by on your lovely authentic front veranda
With 9 miles of perfect beach running from Redhead to Blacksmiths just across the road behind ever popular Belmont Golf Course, 4 wheel driving, surfing, fishing and swimming adventures await you, making this the perfect place to raise a family or retire. With options and potential galore, along with its highly affordable price tag, this home is definitely a must to get on your open house list this weekend ....
10:00am - 10:30am
Saturday, 20 October 2018