4 Ebbtide Avenue
Property id: 3304670
Owners slash price for a quick sale but agent says wait for summer-you'll be just 420m from the sand!
Owners have bought elsewhere and against their agents advice they have slashed their price, so this is your chance to very affordably get into this well regarded beachfront reserve estate setting, this impressive split level residence promises an enviable beach lifestyle, being just a short level easy walk to fantastic surf and sand at glorious Frenchman's Beach, it's a break away from the more traditional project homes, which typically feature in the area, with its light filled interior enjoying modern upgrades like ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, hardwood back deck and a newly renovated open style crisp modern kitchen. Neither too big nor too small, this beautifully proportioned property promises plentiful living consistent with its generous bedrooms and bathrooms count, with lovely living areas where the family can both come together and also spread out, with enough backyard to keep the kids and puppy dog happy, yet not so much that you're a slave to yard work and maintenance on your precious weekends when you'd rather be down at the beach or out on The Lake ......
- Fantastic flat block in a lovely level beachfront reserve estate just a stroll to sand & surf
- Easy on the legs split level design, originally a builder's own, it's no stock project home
- A handful of steps lead to a lovely front porch & private yet open front entry foyer inside
- This primary level includes open informal lounge & dining, kitchen, meals area & office
- Tastefully renovated, the modern kitchen's central to all the living & has a great outlook
- Overlooking the magic rear hardwood deck & pool, the kitchen boasts stone bench tops
- Down a handful of steps discover another wonderful living area that also flows outdoors
- This lower level includes internal garage access, a big laundry, storage & 3rd bathroom
- A handful of steps up from the main living, discover the primary bedrooms & bathrooms
- Spread out over 1 level, this wing offers lots of storage & generous bedrooms/bathrooms
- A huge bathroom with separate toilet features, while the master enjoys a decent ensuite
- Last but not least, discover an upper level retreat perfect for oversized living or sleeping
Beyond boasting a great floorplan, a top location and wonderful indoor and outdoor living, the Easterly rear aspect of this home, ensures its back deck, pool and lawn all enjoy early morning winter sun and cool afternoon summer sea breezes and on the rare occasion when the weather isn't co-operating, split system and ducted air conditioning, along with plantation shutters kick in to provide that all season comfort we all enjoy. Only 1 hour from Hornsby and 30 minutes to Newcastle and the Central Coast, Caves Beach promises pristine beaches and bush, a vibrant village shopping scene with cafes and everything you need day to day at your fingertips, along with great schools from Pre-school to high school and so much for families and retirees alike to enjoy all day everyday ... so what are you waiting for, better living is just a phone call away ....
Agent declares interest
Contact agent for details