23 Kennedy Street
Property id: 3300491
Lakeside Family Lifestyle
With a nice sized north-facing backyard and the waters of Lake Macquarie just a few metres away, this is a home to create precious family memories. The location is perfect being on the quiet side of Swansea away from the hustle and bustle of the Channel and the highway but so very close to the lake, its foreshore parks and boat ramps which allow you and your family to make the most of a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
- Recently renovated brick and hardiplank home just 4 doors away from the lake foreshore.
- Water views from the front balcony which spans the full width of the home.
- Good sized block of 505sqm with fully fenced sunny backyard.
- Open plan lounge/dining and neat kitchen upstairs
- Two bedrooms upstairs with built-in mirrored robes, large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Full length rear balcony overlooks garden
- Downstairs is a tiled rumpus room, two additional bedrooms and a second shower & wc.
- Side access to large free standing single garage.
- Swansea shops, primary school, playing fields, heated swimming pool, licensed clubs and fisherman's co-op all within a short easy walk.
- Five minutes' drive to Blacksmith's Beach or Caves Beach.
You won't go wrong with this well-located, low maintenance home that has been recently updated and would be ideal for a growing active family. Make an inspection your priority!
Contact agent for details
$467.90 per quarter