46 Mawson Street
Property id: 3298711
An Exceptional Opportunity in a High-Growth Suburb
*** PLEASE NOTE SATURDAY AND WEDNESDAY'S OPEN WILL BE HELD IN THE BELMONT SHOWROOM @ 571 Pacific Highway, Belmont.
Delivering the latest contemporary inclusions buy off the plan, these beautiful townhouses promise low maintenance living, natural light and each is positioned to enhance the residents privacy. Impressively proportioned, each bedroom boasts built in robes with the master flaunting a chic ensuite. Open plan living and dining connects to an ultra-modern kitchen with smooth stone surfaces and effortlessly extends to outdoor alfresco allowing plenty of room for entertaining in comfort. Boasting a central location, this brand new development represents exceptional value close to the esteemed Callaghan University Campus. With a strong estimated rental return of $440- $460 per week these townhouses offer an attractive investment opportunity.
- Beautifully designed complex of thirteen townhouses located moments away from Callaghan University Campus, major arterial roads, public transport and shopping centres
- Delivers ultra-modern living with contemporary inclusions
- Each residence boasts three robed bedrooms supported by two bathrooms
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen appointed with quality appliances and gas cooktop
- Seamless connection between kitchen, open plan living and outdoor alfresco escape
- Living areas enjoy reverse cycle air-conditioning for seasonal comfort
- LED lighting throughout
- Secure, single car garage; well-equipped internal laundry
- 15 minute drive to Newcastle's revitalised CBD, iconic restaurants, bars and world-class beaches
Shortland, located only 12 kilometres from Newcastle's CBD is one of the regions fastest growing suburbs due to its central location that is readily accessible to a huge range of lifestyle activities, retail opportunities, public transport, Hunter Valley Private Hospital and popular schools. The position of these townhouses is perfect for a number of buyers including young families, professional couples, smart investors or market newcomers wanting to take full advantage of the first home buyers grant. Spend your weekends exploring the Hunter Wetlands Centre, having a round of golf at Shortland Waters Golf Course, enjoy the golden sands at any of Newcastle's pristine beaches or relaxing over a coffee or long lunch in what seems to be an endless choice of cafes or restaurants the city has to offer.
10:00am - 11:00am
Saturday, 27 April 2019