39 King Street
Property id: 3297737
Exclusive apartments with superior design
SATURDAY'S OPEN HOMES HELD AT BELMONT PROJECTS SHOWROOM @ 571 PACIFIC HWY, BELMONT ... MID WEEK OPEN HOMES ON SITE
Appointed to please and designed to impress, these eight spacious apartments are located within the exclusive 'Kingsley' complex. Presenting a limited opportunity with only four residences on each of the two levels, the space will delight in the peace and privacy. Each apartment delivers free-flowing floorplans which reveals an open plan living domain, contemporary gas-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms of generous proportions as well as a sleek main bathroom and ensuite. An internal laundry plus single secure car park adds further appeal. Entertainers aren't forgotten with all apartments boasting seamless connection from living areas to sheltered alfresco dining spaces.
A quality offering with security and privacy of this boutique complex, the exclusive 'Kingsley' is a rare opportunity to capitalise on the vibrant heart of Warners Bay as you indulge in the surrounds of Lake Macquarie.
- Eight spacious apartments within an exclusive complex
- Private open plan design with seamless connection to alfresco dining
- Air conditioning in living areas provides year round temperature control
- Contemporary gas-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, both hosting built-in robes or WIR
- Two sleek and ultra-modern bathrooms inclusive of a private ensuite
- Internal laundry adds convenience
- Easy access to a secure single carpark
- Walk to Warners Bay village, the shoreline of the Lake, cafes, restaurants and shopping centre
- Instant access to beautiful cycle ways, walking tracks and endless parkland
Adjoining the vibrant heart of Warners Bay Village and surrounded by sparkling Lake Macquarie, residents of Kingsley will have a surplus of lifestyle activities to peruse. The aquatic playground of Lake Macquarie, the famed cycle and walkways that loop the Lake, as well as tennis clubs and many waterside ventures will indulge the desires of those seeking energetic pursuits. Of a more relaxing persuasion is the abundance of cafes, bakeries and boutique shopping that abound. All of life's essentials as well as excellent schools are at your doorstep.
11:00am - 12:30pm
Saturday, 18 August 2018
12:30pm - 1:00pm
Monday, 20 August 2018
12:30pm - 1:00pm
Tuesday, 21 August 2018