106 Lakeview Parade
Property id: 3294899
Delivering lots of bang for your buck with a light & airy, fresh contemporary feel & lots of room inside & out!
Enjoying a perfect setting, you can't help but fall in love with the beautiful country lane like feel, you look across a vision of green to wide open space and it's just a short flat stroll down to the Lake's edge with a sandy swimming beach, park foreshore playground and boat ramp almost at your back door with great coffee, gourmet pizza, post office, doctor, baker, butcher, grocer and so much more also an easy stroll away. Whether you're looking for a family home, a weekender/holiday home or the perfect investment, there's a whole lot to fall in love with here, from the magic location to the great size flat block with dual access backyard and massive garaging, through to the spacious, light and airy fresh and contemporary interior with its 4 -5 great size bedrooms and updated kitchen and bathrooms, the exterior gives little away about how gorgeous the inside truly is and then there is the magic North East aspect with the backyard and lovely back deck bathed in winter sun and refreshed by cool summer breezes, seriously what's not to love?
- Lovely location looking out to a vision of green, just a flat stroll to the Lake, beach & shops
- Bathed in warm winter sun/refreshed by cool summer breezes with a stunning Nth aspect
- Amazing flat corner block provides fantastic dual vehicle access to a generous backyard
- Huge garaging with boat, caravan & trailer parking with room for the kids & dog to play too
- From the front, fall in love with the banksia tree, the lovely lawn & cute front entrance deck
- Step inside & delight in the airy, open style, lounge & dining with its genuine designer feel
- Flowing off the open living, the updated kitchen offers form & function with drawers aplenty
- Beyond the kitchen, light filled breezy extra living rolls out to a delicious deck & backyard
- A private hall leads to the generous downstairs master bedroom, bathroom & a study nook
- Head up & discover 3 big light filled bedrooms complete with built in robes & bathroom 2
- Take the stairs or for the adventurous kids & adults try the fireman's pole very quick exit ?
- Step outside & enjoy a sunny flat backyard & great outdoor deck living with tons of room
All in all, you won't find better value buying in this area, especially if you're after hard to find, very affordable 4 - 5 bedroom living with room to move both inside and outside, where shops, lake and foreshore parkland are almost at either your front or back door. With something for everyone, the bones are awesome and its ready to move into and enjoy right now, inviting and comfortable just as it is right now, the potential here knows no bounds, a real rip snorter, one off property that will be sold ....
Contact agent for details