101 Ungala Road
Property id: 3290446
BER $1,480,000 - $1,580,000
Eye-Catching Beachside Residence with Bonus of Second Dwelling, Ideal Airbnb!
This ultra-modern, light, bright and airy residence is positioned directly across from the ever-popular Blacksmiths Beach and offers that something unique with an accompanying dwelling perfect for in-law accommodation, those who often welcome guests or perhaps supplement your mortgage with permanent tenants or take advantage of the sought after location with some Air BnB! In its entirety, this enormous offering of main dwelling and accompanying flat comprises up to six bedrooms, four bathrooms, five toilets and three internal living areas, plus balcony and outside options!
The main home itself is truly one of a kind! Set over two levels, upstairs is where amazing happens! The massive, extremely well-appointed kitchen is the centrepiece with the open plan living area flowing to either side and effortlessly out to front and rear decks. The front balcony of approximately 40sqm's is a wonderful entertaining option with a vista overlooking the beachside reserve, allowing glimpses of the ocean.
- Deluxe kitchen with state of the art inclusions including Miele appliances, double oven , 900mm induction cooktop and an abundance of storage
- A huge four metre stone bench with waterfall edge enables the chef of the family a centralised hub to cook in, entertain from and even eat at
- Upstairs also comprises three bedrooms and the main bathroom\
- Beautiful Blackbutt flooring. Generous sized windows, and high louvres to stream an abundance of light and NE breezes
- Separate living areas enable each generation their own space
- Downstairs has another living area plus 1-2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Opening separately from the garage is an oversized laundry with another shower and toilet
- Separate flat, with own entrances, is more spacious than many units and provides a myriad of options
- Private outdoor shower for when you return from the beach
- Beautiful back yard includes lush private fruit gardens - plenty of room for a pool, kids to play and family pet roam
Appealing to tradesman is the rare benefit of four car accommodation by way of a 13.6m x 6.1m garage with 2.73m roller door. Also suitable for all the expensive toys including cars, boat, van and trailer.
Families with littlies will be drawn to the recently upgraded grannies pool, fisherman have various options and those with craft will be aware of the nearby boat ramp. The local shop remains, there are further options across the road in Turea Street and two minutes over the bridge boasts all the conveniences one would need in the main street of Swansea.
The sand and surf of Nine Mile Beach are footsteps away and the patrolled area a short walk ensuring surfers, swimmers and indeed anyone who loves the sand between their toes the ultimate Australian dream of living beachside.
Contact agent for details