14 Alexander Place
Property id: 3286221
Discover sublime waterfront living!
You will be amazed when you enter this stunning, tucked-away contemporary home that sits
serenely on the shores of the Swansea channel near the entrance to Lake Macquarie.
From the beautiful Blackbutt floors to the soaring raked ceilings, this home is a joyful expression of modern light-filled spaciousness, and so close to the water that you almost feel you are floating on it. With cleverly discrete zones for parents and children, and a separate studio for guest accommodation, there's more than enough room to accommodate a large family and entertain friends as well.
- Single level 5-bedroom brick home with adjoining self-contained air-conditioned studio
- North-facing open plan living, dining and kitchen that look directly out to the waters of Black Neds Bay
- Timber deck & alfresco, salt chlorinated swimming pool, spa and a shared jetty
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and louvre windows take full advantage of North/Easterly breezes
- A fabulous modern kitchen featuring stone benchtops, loads of storage drawers, 5-burner gas cooker, zip filtered/boiling water, plus every entertainer's dream- a butler's pantry
- Huge master bedroom suite with wide views of the bay
- Separate wing for the teenagers or young ones with their own living space
- Gorgeous spacious bathrooms-you won't believe the size of the bath
- Electric entrance gate, double lock-up garage and generous off street parking for multiple vehicles/boats/vans
You really need to visit this home to see and appreciate all the other features that we don't
have room to mention here. Built just 10 years ago by a highly respected local builder, this
home is the epitome of contemporary comfort, style and convenience, designed to take full
advantage of the water views, sea breezes and winter sunshine. Located just a hop, skip
and a jump from Swansea commercial centre as well as beautiful Lake Macquarie and several surf beaches, Sydney is just over an hour away on the M1 and the city of Newcastle is even closer. A superb lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Contact Tony Rich 4971 6000
Contact agent for details