CATHERINE HILL BAY
16 Flowers Drive
Property id: 3285661
BER $885,000 - $969,000
Step Back in Time
Relax...breathe...enjoy...dream...anything is possible when home is a gorgeous unique cottage full of character and history, located in a quaint coastal village community just an hour or so north of Sydney. Set on an extra large block with national park at the rear and the sound of waves in the distance, this charming home cleverly incorporates all mod cons whilst retaining the unique character and ambience of the original miner's cottage. You'll fall in love with the high ceilings, timber-lined walls, black-stained hardwood floors, cast iron stove, leadlight windows, claw foot bath and other original features that will transport you back in time to a slower, simpler pace of life.
- Premier location on the sought-after elevated side of Flowers Drive and at the quiet end of this historic mining village.
- Within walking distance of pristine surfing & swimming beach.
- Huge block of over 900 sq.m. with bushland at the rear and rear lane access for boats, vans, extra vehicles.
- Separate studio or guest accommodation of two rooms with toilet facilities.
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace, separate sunny dining room.
- Huge traditionally styled kitchen with all modern conveniences including dishwasher.
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, full alarm system.
- Private al fresco entertaining deck capturing sea breezes.
- Outdoor shower, solar hot water, on site rain water storage, care-free sewer system.
- Famous Catho pub and bowling club nearby, less than 10 minutes' to Swansea shops & services.
This is a rare opportunity to buy a delightful and unique property situated within a totally unique community where you can embark on a complete sea change or just enjoy easy weekend getaways. There's also the option to generate substantial holiday rental income with high demand from visitors to this beautiful and peaceful part of the world. Call now for inspection.
Tony Rich 49716000
Michael Coates 0412 449333
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Saturday, 26 May 2018
$505.80 per quarter