2/ 20 Ruston Avenue
Property id: 3284991
Make an offer!
This lovely duplex villa faces onto a quiet cul de sac and offers side access as well as a larger garden than you normally find in a villa, so there's plenty of room for your beloved dog, or the camper trailer, or the kids' swing set, or even a veggie patch. The spacious light-filled interior has been modernised with large format floor tiles in the kitchen and living area and plantation shutters on the windows, so whether you are downsizing or just starting out, you'll feel right at home.
- Single level brick and tile construction with space, light and privacy.
- Kitchen with generous cupboards & bench space, overlooks the sunny backyard.
- Study nook for the computer or additional walk-in storage.
- His and her robes in the master bedroom.
- Two reverse cycle air conditioners in living and bedroom plus ceiling fans.
- Separate bath and shower.
- Internal access from the lock up single garage with auto roller door.
- Good sized pet-friendly yard, fully fenced and with side access.
- Very reasonable strata fees (include building insurance) and only one neighbour.
- Close to shops, primary school and major hospital.
Located in a quiet corner of the highly desirable lakeside suburb of Valentine, this home offers the perfect alternative for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle without sacrificing space and privacy. A perfect starter property to provide capital growth or, for downsizers, the convenience of Valentine shopping village, foreshore parks, bus routes and Belmont Hospital just minutes away means you'll never have to move again.
Ph. 0418 645281
Contact agent for details