70 Lakeview Parade
Property id: 3283919
Family friendly entertainers delight
Located 100m to the idyllic Pelican Foreshore and all the family and recreational fun it provides, this spacious home is set over two levels and with an additional pool house or teenage retreat/in-law accommodation or man cave - has an array of options that could facilitate the largest of families!
Upon entry through the secure gate you'll first notice the beautifully manicured and private front lawn and you'll then be drawn to the warm and inviting entrance. The ground floor level comprises of two bedrooms, laundry with shower and toilet and a large tiled living area with accompanying bar and fireplace. In addition to large sliding doors opening to the front, the living area also opens to a covered alfresco/bbq area and the rear yard.
Upstairs is where amazing happens!
A truly magnificent kitchen - beautiful, well appointed and spacious - is the centrepiece for entertaining. This level, with its lovely timber floors and high raked ceilings with laminated offers an appealing, expansive space to entertain family and friends. A verandah to take advantage of the bush vista to the front of the home and a rear veranda overlooking the pool and yard increase your options when entertaining or simply making the most of the residence yourself.
- Upstairs houses three more bedrooms, including the main which also opens to the front balcony, providing a relaxed, private morning or evening option. A fully renovated three way bathroom is also upstairs!
- In addition to all these options is a wonderful pool house that is ideal for when guests arrive and wish to stay. It has a third shower and toilet, kitchenette and somewhere for them to put their head. It might work well as a teenage retreat or in-law accommodation!
- Other points of note in this feature packed home include built-ins to all bedrooms, solar with battery backup to ensure energy bills are virtually non-existent, air conditioning, fireplace, Econo - heating and two rain water tanks!
- The warmer weather will be even more of a pleasure with a beautiful concrete in-ground pool, landscaped and presented beautifully to provide endless Summers of family good times!
- Garaging is plentiful with internal access from a garage to the front of the home and rear lane access to a double garage. Additional off street parking is possible for the boat, van or trailer.
Pelican Foreshore is virtually diagonally opposite and Turea Street shops are also a short walk. Blacksmiths Beach is across the highway and all the conveniences of Swansea are over the bridge, five minutes away.
Make inspection of this expansive, beautifully presented family friendly home your priority phone Michael Coates on 0412 449 333 to make an appointment
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Saturday, 26 May 2018