9/ 41 Walter Street
Property id: 3282617
Exclusively renovated sub penthouse in prestigious waterfront "Sail Point" lucky for you it is back from sold .....
When you buy at Sail Point, your apartment experience is unlike almost any other, where else can you enjoy waterfront living within easy strolling distance of every manner of shop, supermarket, service, cafe, restaurant, club and transport, where a private jetty and amazing pool with delicious Lake views are all at your exclusive disposal, but are beautifully looked after by somebody else, where massive Lake views accost you from almost every room, where not 1 but 2 private decks let you slide between superb indoor and outdoor living to a backdrop of spectacular Lake views and unforgettable sunsets. Across the road another, not waterfront, apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car spaces has just sold for $1,550,000, making this one especially affordable, particularly when you consider the extensive and expensive renovations undertaken here, which have totally transformed the original Sail Point late 90s interior, to a very on trend, high end quality, luxurious in look and feel apartment experience, the decision to sell hasn't been an easy one to make and you can see why ...
- Enjoy exclusive use of a Lakeside pool & jetty for your tinnie all cared for by others
- Delight in a prestige location people pay millions for - stroll to shops, cafes & clubs
- Pop across to the yacht club or row out to your yacht mooring minutes from home
- Indulge in a close to $200,000 spend on a luxurious & complete interior renovation
- Gourmet kitchen with top end appliances, warming oven, induction cooktop+views
- Delicious open plan living with huge Lake views flows off the truly stunning kitchen
- Not 1 but 2 spectacular decks flow off the living & the master suite has deck access
- Exquisite new ensuite & main bathroom with indulgent Elfa storage fitted out walkin
- Massive master suite with huge walk in & ensuite, good size guest bedroom & robe
- Secure, dual entry, remote access, 2 car parking +visitor spaces+huge store room
- Convenient & easy pedestrian street access without the noise or obstructed views
- Don't pay $1.5 or more for an apartment that looks out to views through powerlines
With nearby apartments that aren't waterfront having sold for huge prices, without their own secure private jetty, pool and grassy Lake foreshore, that look across the street to the water, with buildings and power lines getting in the way, with the ongoing lifetime of the building, cost of expensive lift maintenance and repairs that unfortunately experience a lot more road noise, this superbly renovated penthouse has to be the absolute buy of the century. Promising a delightful group of largely owner residents, at Sail Point you can be as anonymous or as actively involved as you like, there are no nasty strata issues and the sinking fund is as heathy as they come, it's a place where you can do as little or as much as you like, with some owners enjoying a spot of gardening or pool and lawn maintenance, while others like the social scene and community feel, getting together for monthly or special occasion foreshore catch ups, while others prefer the privacy of their own decks, where breakfast, lunch or dinner, the Lake outlook and sunsets never fail to disappoint and captivate, 1 of only 5 in this lovely group of 26, if stairs are a concern for you, stair climbers are quoted and approved and they're a great option even if you just send the groceries up on them and they are stacks cheaper to instal and maintain than lifts!
Contact agent for details
$336.30 per quarter
$1,800 per quarter