9/ 41 Walter Street
Property id: 3282617
Exclusively renovated sub penthouse in prestigious absolute waterfront "Sail Point"
People have said they would give their left arm to get into a "Sail Point" Apartment - so this is the opportunity of a lifetime, as no limbs need to be lost to get your own piece of paradise - however the decision to sell has not come without risk of serious injury to both wife and agent with hubby absolutely being dragged out kicking and screaming and it's easy to understand why he's incredibly reluctant to leave. Where else can you enjoy direct waterfront living within easy strolling distance of every manner of shop, supermarket, service, cafe, restaurant, club and transport, where a private jetty and amazing pool with delicious Lake views are all at your exclusive disposal, but are beautifully looked after by somebody else, where massive Lake views accost you from almost every room, where not 1 but 2 private decks let you slide between superb indoor and outdoor living to a backdrop of spectacular Lake views and unforgettable sunsets .....
- Enjoy exclusive use of a Lakeside pool & keep your tinny on a jetty others look after
- Delight in a prestige location people pay millions for - stroll to shops, cafes & clubs
- Pop across to the yacht club or row out to your yacht mooring minutes from home
- Indulge in a close to $200,000 spend on a luxurious & complete interior renovation
- Gourmet kitchen with top end appliances, warming oven, induction cooktop+views
- Delicious open plan living with huge Lake views flows off the truly stunning kitchen
- Not 1 but 2 spectacular decks flow off the living & the master suite has deck access
- Exquisite new ensuite & main bathroom with indulgent Elfa storage fitted out walk in
- Massive master suite with huge walk in & ensuite, good size guest bedroom & robe
- Secure, dual entry, remote access, 2 car parking +visitor spaces+huge store room
- Convenient & easy pedestrian street access without the noise or obstructed views
- Don't pay $1.5 or more for an apartment that looks out to views through powerlines
With nearby apartments having sold for huge prices, consider this, they're not waterfront with their own secure private jetty, pool and grassy Lake foreshore, they look across a street to the water with buildings and power lines getting in the way, they have the ongoing lifetime of the building cost of expensive lift maintenance and repairs and unfortunately experience a lot more road noise, making this superbly renovated penthouse the absolute buy of the century. Promising a delightful group of largely owner residents, at Sail Point you can be as anonymous or as actively involved as you like, there are no nasty strata issues and the sinking fund is as heathy as they come, it's a place where you can do as little or as much as you like, with some owners enjoying a spot of gardening or pool and lawn maintenance, while others like the social scene and community feel, getting together for monthly or special occasion foreshore catch ups, while others prefer the privacy of their own decks, where breakfast, lunch or dinner, the Lake outlook and sunsets never fail to disappoint and captivate ......
10:00am - 10:30am
Saturday, 26 May 2018
$336.30 per quarter
$1,800 per quarter