13 Scenic Drive
Property id: 3282479
Breathtaking water views, private bush setting, impeccably renovated with s/c living!
Claiming one of Caves Beach's most incredible outlooks and most perfect aspects with water views that go forever, extending from the Lake and Black Neds Bay through Swansea Channel to Nine Miles of beach from Blacksmiths to Redhead and beyond to Tomaree Point in Port Stephens to the North with delightful sand and surf at Frenchman's Beach and miles of ocean stretching to the horizon in the East. You can't help but be swept up and completely captivated morning, noon and night from almost every inch of this extensively renovated, largely single level residence with its all season outdoor living that stretches across the entirety of the home through to its open plan indoor living, new kitchen and master suite that all drink in the impressive views, head downstairs to fully self contained contemporary guest living with another full width deck complete with outdoor kitchen, drop edge spa and forever views!
- Enjoy a peaceful & private country lane like setting with beautiful bush backdrop
- Discover easy access, remote entry double garaging & boat/caravan parking too
- Delight in almost street level, stunningly renovated everyday, largely 1 level living
- There's a hold your breath moment going from private entry to large open living
- Soaring angled ceilings, rich timber floorboards & gourmet kitchen set the scene
- However, forever views & extended all season outdoor living really steal the show
- The large master suite, big WIR, deck access, to die for ensuite & views impress
- Find a set away, but on the same level new bathroom, big bedroom & WI storage
- Head down to wonderful self contained guest accommodation with its own entry
- An indulgent full width lower entertaining deck boasts delicious views & privacy
- Relax to views in the drop edge spa or wine & dine with full outdoor kitchen+bar
- Move in & enjoy amazing, nothing to do big views living or go up for even more!
This is truly a rare opportunity to buy, with only a handful of homes able to claim views like this, having everything all done is truly the bonus with 3 very tasteful new bathrooms, including an ensuite boasting a freestanding bath and separate shower, both drinking in delicious water views, then there's the stone tops contemporary kitchen with magnificent island, which like so much of this wonderful residence enjoys captivating views and an amazing connection to both the spacious open plan indoor living and the spectacular all season outdoor living. From abundant fans, LED lighting, split system air conditioning, abundant in house and under house storage to practical garaging, work shop and parking options, there is so much more to this home than just its awe inspiring, soaring eagle like, head turning views and it definitely promises so much more than a drive by will reveal, but it's unassuming exterior is also very much a part of its charm and appeal ....
Contact agent for details